• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

with 100 million now having at least one dose, almost 50 million doses delivered but not yet administered, and most states opening up eligibility, looks like Fauci's original goal of everyone having access to a vaccine by April will for the most part be true.

CVS in Danville, VA still has plenty of vaccine appointments if anyone in the triad is still looking.

Heck, there are openings for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just got my second shot at Oak Hollow Mall in High Point. Feel good now, let's see how we feel tonight. Glad to be vaccinated.

Got my second Pfizer yesterday - it's kicking my butt. Muscle aches started at bedtime followed by chills and a headache. Just passed the 24 hour mark, hope I'm back on my feet this afternoon.

I felt absolutely nothing after the second Pfizer. No arm soreness or fatigue (which I had for a day after the first shot) or any side effects. It kind of freaks me out. I felt the injection, so I got something.

Anyhoo my two week waiting period ends on Monday. Which is the week of my Spring Break! And I am not able to do anything to celebrate because I’m an #old now.

Like mother, like son.

I got second Pfizer last week. Minor arm soreness and a brief feeling like fever/chills in the middle of the night but nothing major.

someday we will be divided not by race or gender or religion, but by which vaccine we got in 2021

Getting my Pfizer 2 on Friday. Similar to brasky I’m going to wonder if somethings wrong if I don’t get side effects.

Gossett convinced me to go J&J so I am holding him personally responsible for any negative ramifications.

I'll take a nothing burger and a chocolate milkwitch to go please.

I got moderna #2 today. It’s been about 2 hours and so far I feel fine.

Locked in my membership in the Mod Squad and felt fine after #2 except for a sore arm and some chills early the next AM.

Obviously fake news...only them whut was a sick ‘n’ dyin’ anyways is a sick ‘n’ dyin’ frum this fake pandemic COVID BS.

‘Least tha’s whut mah mediasphere a’tells me.

Back