• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Obviously fake news...only them whut was a sick ‘n’ dyin’ anyways is a sick ‘n’ dyin’ frum this fake pandemic COVID BS.

‘Least tha’s whut mah mediasphere a’tells me.

I was joking, obviously, but I imagine the whole kids and career by early, early twenties is actually the more common lifestyle trajectory in the us. Always need to remind myself that the majority of college students in the country are enrolled in community colleges, many of whom are non-traditional for one reason or another

Not really. It used to be two generations ago. Median age at first marriage is late 20s and median age of first child is about two years after that. Sure there are plenty of young 20-somethings with kids, but it's not nearly as common as it used to be. The way trends are going millennials may never meet their great-grandchildren.

Thank you Ph for finally making a contribution to this board regarding a topic that you might actually know something about.

how are y'all finding shots - PA just went to 1b so educators can get shots now - RiteAid/CVS booked solid and I haven't heard back from any clinics I reached out to

how are y'all finding shots - PA just went to 1b so educators can get shots now - RiteAid/CVS booked solid and I haven't heard back from any clinics I reached out to
Got to search for the smaller, local pharmacies as everyone else is looking at the chain pharmacies and grocery stores, which is why they are all booked. My wife found a local place here in Charleston.

You can also try searching smaller towns near you to see who has availability. We ended up getting in off a waiting list in a town about an hour outside of Charleston, but didn't take that one after finding one locally.

CVS updates overnight, so check first thing in the morning. I put my name in for Ingles’s waiting list and got a call the next day to schedule. Headed in tomorrow.

Thank you Ph for finally making a contribution to this board regarding a topic that you might actually know something about.

We all get our chance eventually. I look forward to seeing yours. :thumbsup:

Not sure how far you’re willing to travel (I think you’re in Pittsburgh?) but CVS is showing appointments in places 90 or so min or less. Oil city, Masontown, Clarion

Not sure how far you’re willing to travel (I think you’re in Pittsburgh?) but CVS is showing appointments in places 90 or so min or less. Oil city, Masontown, Clarion

Yeah, if you travel an hour outside the cities, into trump country, there are plenty of appointments.

CVS usually opens up new slots around midnight. Check then.

got my moderna 1 yesterday at a walgreens. lots of open spots available

Back