• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

You ever seen the tongue on a doe? That image will do things to a man, Biff. Burns into your soul.

viralhog-lick.gif

Any thoughts on stacking the booster and flu shot at the same time? Any concerns other than potentially magnifying how shitty you feel? I'm trying to decide if I should get them at the same time or stagger them.

Doing this next week

Child vaccines will be available as soon as tomorrow.

“Immunized” lol

Any thoughts on stacking the booster and flu shot at the same time? Any concerns other than potentially magnifying how shitty you feel? I'm trying to decide if I should get them at the same time or stagger them.

Getting both tomorrow. Will let you know if it was dumb.

CVS is taking appointments for children starting Sunday.

I got both the Pfizer booster and flu shot yesterday. I felt like garbage the day after my second Pfizer dose. I feel shitty after the booster, but slightly less so than I did after shot #2. I can't really parse out whether it's just the booster, the flu shot, or because I got both. If I had to schedule them again I would still do the booster and the flu shot at the same time.

Always sucks to see the hot chicks of my youth are MAGA now.

Even worse, he was straight up asked whether he was vaccinated and he said "yeah, I'm immunized". Flat out lied.

I got both the Pfizer booster and flu shot yesterday. I felt like garbage the day after my second Pfizer dose. I feel shitty after the booster, but slightly less so than I did after shot #2. I can't really parse out whether it's just the booster, the flu shot, or because I got both. If I had to schedule them again I would still do the booster and the flu shot at the same time.

Exactly my experience

No problems with my recent Covid booster or flu shot.

But the tetanus (etc.) booster I got yesterday is kicking my ass.

Back