• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

I think I was pretty fine after my booster a couple weeks back but have felt like shit anyway since then from other reasons like the weather change and sniffles (not covid per test results) so it’s kind of hard to pinpoint.

Transition to heat always kills me, dry air and indoor allergens. Also during this time the cold fronts rolling through changing pressure just compounds it.

Transition to heat always kills me, dry air and indoor allergens. Also during this time the cold fronts rolling through changing pressure just compounds it.

oh good I'm not the only one, this time of year is just constant feel-like-shit and people thinking I'm sick-sick when really it just always be that way

i did flu and booster together, didn't feel too bad after that, just fatigue and maybe mild headache, i was pounding water though

wife got hit a little bit worse, had shakes/fever but the worst of that lasted maybe 8 hours and then she was fine 36 hours out

Wow just read an insane article on Wall Street Journal about Covid denialism in Tanzania. Absolutely crazy stuff. Pretty much the worst case scenario if we turned control over to the hogs here.

No problems with my recent Covid booster or flu shot.

But the tetanus (etc.) booster I got yesterday is kicking my ass.

Arm pain-wise, I’ve not had anything as bad as tetanus booster.

Fever and chills plus arm pain.

Oof.

Hopefully not going to last much longer.

Not sure which component I’m reacting to, but my immune system is definitely on high alert.

Boosterized yesterday. Feel pretty crappy today. Headache and lethargic mostly. I also have a massively swollen lymph node in my neck on the side they gave the shot.

Boosterized yesterday. Feel pretty crappy today. Headache and lethargic mostly. I also have a massively swollen lymph node in my neck on the side they gave the shot.

Boosterized and flu-arized yesterday and only slight arm pain. Vaccines don't work on me! My immune system is completely broken!

Hopefully not going to last much longer.

I read this as:

220px-Ready_To_Die.jpg

Nah…fortunately not feeling that badly.

But if’n I ever get another Tdap…I’ll be sure to have several days off scheduled afterwards.

Hey Biff, check it out:

Our 9 yo got his first 'rona vax Friday.

School just called to tell us he's been exposed to someone who tested positive. Now we get to quarantine.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and declare the shitbird family from the bus stop are to blame. Their 9 yo twins got covid, were told to quarantine, AND they kept sending their 12 yo daughter to school while her brothers were home from school with covid. So f'ing selfish.

Our 9 yo got his first 'rona vax Friday.

School just called to tell us he's been exposed to someone who tested positive. Now we get to quarantine.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and declare the shitbird family from the bus stop are to blame. Their 9 yo twins got covid, were told to quarantine, AND they kept sending their 12 yo daughter to school while her brothers were home from school with covid. So f'ing selfish.

These are the issues my wife deals with every day as a school nurse. Its always fun when they force siblings to quarantine from school and then see on social media that they are out and about at Hurricanes games or whatever with no mask...

These are the issues my wife deals with every day as a school nurse. Its always fun when they force siblings to quarantine from school and then see on social media that they are out and about at Hurricanes games or whatever with no mask...

The answer is don’t be on social media.

I don’t know guys this luciferase stuff has me shook, maybe the vaccine were made by the devil!!!

funny that my cell service has been drastically improved this week.

My wife is having an outpatient surgical procedure tomorrow and I won’t find out until tomorrow morning if I can wait in the waiting room or I have to wait in my truck.

Back