• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Gonna need an elaboration on vaccine court

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Injury_Compensation_Program

he lost mobility in his shoulder and determined it was SIRVA from a vax gone south -- don't know much more than that

took him three years to get to a settlement -- looks like his amount was well below average

The HPV vaccine is really painful, which is why people sometimes pass out after receiving it.

this was my third HPV vax and didn't notice anything on the first two

the weird thing is the spasm sensation I felt on both the HPV and flu shots -- I think the nurse just stuck me in the wrong part of the arm

feeling fine today though -- no SIRVA

Getting boosted with Moderna later this morning. If you don't hear back from me, you will know I got got.

We got our 3rd Pfizer shots, plus flu shots, last evening.

Both injection sites are equally sore, but no other symptoms to report.

My wife had a break-through case in early October, so she was a bit less excited to be boosted... but, meh.

We got our 3rd Pfizer shots, plus flu shots, last evening.

Both injection sites are equally sore, but no other symptoms to report.

My wife had a break-through case in early October, so she was a bit less excited to be boosted... but, meh.

I mean, in theory she has had three relatively recent events to trigger antibodies. Is that fourth one really going to make a material difference to her reaction if she catches it again? It does seem like overkill.

much more than the US it would seem, then -- they're at about 1/4 vaccinated

what a fucking mess

BioNTech says it will know in 2 weeks whether the COVID-19 vaccine it developed with Pfizer works against the new variant rapidly spreading in southern Africa

Back