• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Y’all really need to get the Rona at least one time before you start traveling internationally. To many people with week ass Immune systems thinking they are ready for the streets.

What is the point of the pediatrician letter? Can someone not spread the Rona once they have a letter from their doctor, similar to how they can't spread it when they are actively eating or drinking?

seinfeld-for.gif

Don't know where your flying to, but tickets to Hawaii were about $900 per person for three travelers so it seemed worth investigating. Looking at Flights to France this summer and tickets are $1500 per person.
This is why I’m glad my dick gets me free tickets to Hawaii, all 48 continental states, and a few select international locations.

Heading to Carolina Beach next week. The town website says masks must be worn indoors. Is that still in effect?

Went to Florida and I got down with the sickness. Tested positive when I got back. Wife is still negative. I have confined myself to the guestroom and my office. Wife is pretty pissed that she is taking care of the kids on her own. I offered to go to a hotel, but she thinks that would be too much like extending the vacation.

Getting Covid now is so lame, no sympathy, no one cares, expect you to work and just guilt trips about how you cant help with the kids.

Took my 3YO son to get his first vax last week. Not only did he sit there and take it like a champ, but it seemed like he was mocking the other kids getting upset. They would scream and rave on the other side of the room about getting the shot, and he would parrot it back at them in between bites of the provided Animal Crackers.

Took my 3YO son to get his first vax last week. Not only did he sit there and take it like a champ, but it seemed like he was mocking the other kids getting upset. They would scream and rave on the other side of the room about getting the shot, and he would parrot it back at them in between bites of the provided Animal Crackers.

my 2.5 yo got his first dose yesterday. cried for like a half second until he saw that he got a truck bandaid, and trucks are just about his favorite thing so he was good to go.

In the last week my wife, me, my 3.5 year old and 11 month old have all tested positive. It’s miserable.

Symptoms or just positive tests? Either way, I hope it passes quickly.

Symptoms. Wife tested Wednesday. Our son on Thursday. Me on Monday and my daughter yesterday.

Fortunately, my wife and I were not symptomatic at the same time so we were able to tag team the kids.

I started coming down with fever and congestion monday night. yesterday I was pretty much wiped out. today definitely feels like I am on the backside of it.

Back