• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

That’s a reasonable assumption.

My IG feed is just filled of people acting like complete assholes not even trying to social distance much less quarantine.

Just so incredibly frustrating.

I imagine domestic violence rates are getting bad.

My IG feed is just filled of people acting like complete assholes not even trying to social distance much less quarantine.

Just so incredibly frustrating.

Weird. My feed is full of people hunkered down with first world problems like the cookies or cakes didn’t come out right or deciding between doing class with Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Some goofy videos with their kids and doing that post a pic from somewhere without you in it thing.

And bashing the hell out of Trump.

One guy from home posted about going fishing with a friend. That’s it for outside the house stuff.

Weird. My feed is full of people hunkered down with first world problems like the cookies or cakes didn’t come out right or deciding between doing class with Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Some goofy videos with their kids and doing that post a pic from somewhere without you in it thing.

And bashing the hell out of Trump.

One guy from home posted about going fishing with a friend. That’s it for outside the house stuff.

Yeah, the majority of my feed is composed of people around 27-32 years old. Probably the one of the worst group for not being selfish assholes right now. Although they have no problem bashing Trump whilst spreading the disease.

Yeah, the majority of my feed is composed of people around 27-32 years old. Probably the one of the worst group for not being selfish assholes right now. Although they have no problem bashing Trump whilst spreading the disease.

Gen X for the win. My feed is late 30s to early 50s college educated, plenty of academics, activists and community minded folks. Mostly early adopters of staying home.

I imagine domestic violence rates are getting bad.

yeah :(

this seems like one of the things that could have better support infrastructure in place -- shelters (e.g. spare hotel rooms), hotlines, first responder task forces, etc. -- if true pandemic preparation had taken place

https://twitter.com/ShaneCO/status/1244420387133198336/photo/1

Are more people alive today than would have been alive if there never were a Coronavirus pandemic?

Those data are incomplete. More deaths will be filled in later. I don't doubt that some other deaths are being avoided, but I think the chances that on NET we have reduced mortality from this is exceptionally small

Those data are incomplete. More deaths will be filled in later. I don't doubt that some other deaths are being avoided, but I think the chances that on NET we have reduced mortality from this is exceptionally small

This is the guy who first posted the chart. He has since retracted it:

How is masking the entire population supposed to work when we can't even provide enough PPE for healthcare workers?

i think we're supposed to make our own and stuff?

Back