• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea Nuclear Ready

I hate the orange-haired pussy grabber, but I would give him credit if he makes something good happen over NK.

Also, I remember Obama getting raked over pretty hard during his first campaign when he mentioned that he would at least consider talking with N. Korea. Obviously that never happened during his two terms, but it was at least talked about during his campaign and the conservatives HATED the idea.

Imagine that! Obama probably would have bowed to him though. Trump will likely pull down Un's pants and spank him in front of the cameras.

I’d be surprised if anything comes out of this first meeting. 2 months is not a lot of time for pre-negotiations, especially since the US’s NK lead just quit last month and State Department capacity is way down.

It’s hardly liberal groupthink to be skeptical about this supposed summit. And even if it’s legit, are you comfortable with the dotard representing the free world in a meeting of this magnitude?[/QUOTE]

This is my thinking. I'm glad there are talks I guess, but the talker representing the US is a fucking idiot, a terrible deal-maker way our of his depth. This dumbass is likely to make any deal no matter how shitty or even dangerous for the US just to get cheers from Pennsylvania rednecks.

It’s hardly liberal groupthink to be skeptical about this supposed summit. And even if it’s legit, are you comfortable with the dotard representing the free world in a meeting of this magnitude?[/QUOTE]

This is my thinking. I'm glad there are talks I guess, but the talker representing the US is a fucking idiot, a terrible deal-maker way our of his depth. This dumbass is likely to make any deal no matter how shitty or even dangerous for the US just to get cheers from Pennsylvania rednecks.

Or he will verbally make a vague agreement then back out of it and completely change his tone later on Twitter.

This is actually one of the worst case scenarios. If he goes rouge and agrees to anything that isn’t completely pre-baked and agreed to by both sides, it will be a victory for NK.

Worst case scenario seems like they throw a parade and say nice things about him, and he goes full Duerte on his validation of KJU.

best possible result of the meeting between Trump and Kim Jung Un:

NK gives up its nuclear weapons and shuts down its nuke program

China guarantees NK's "independence" (the Chineses don't want Korea unified)

sanctions gradually lifted and NK gets an international aid package

doubt that it happens, but it would be nice

Actually the best result would be for the US to bomb the meeting and getting rid of 2 horrible people as well as disabling NK nukes.

Worst case scenario seems like they throw a parade and say nice things about him, and he goes full Duerte on his validation of KJU.

this is what im saying too. Everyone on the planet knows - love Trump or hate him - that all you have to do is make him think he is winning and looking good and he eats out of your hand. To say he has no idea what he is doing is not conjecture, but fact. That is the reason Kim wants to meet with him, because he knows he can outsmart him. International diplomacy with nuclear adversaries ain't no walk in the park for some real estate goon to walk in and handle. You gotta do a lot of homework yourself, and we know Trump isn't reading up on this shit.

this is what im saying too. Everyone on the planet knows - love Trump or hate him - that all you have to do is make him think he is winning and looking good and he eats out of your hand. To say he has no idea what he is doing is not conjecture, but fact. That is the reason Kim wants to meet with him, because he knows he can outsmart him. International diplomacy with nuclear adversaries ain't no walk in the park for some real estate goon to walk in and handle. You gotta do a lot of homework yourself, and we know Trump isn't reading up on this shit.
I think it is a great thing that the US is opening lines of communication and negotiation with NK. The fact that Trump the clown is leading the negotiations should make everybody extremely nervous though.

Well walking this one back didn't take long.

NK finally figured out that if you flatter Trump and tell him he's special, he will let you do whatever you want. His worldview is simple: "They say I'm great, that means they are good people and I trust them." Nothing more, nothing less. NK set this up and deliberately allowed Trump to take credit for it, because now Trump can say he did something that Obama never did. Never mind that there's a reason no sitting U.S. President has had these talks before.

It's a ploy, and Trump is dumb enough to fall for it because it allows him to keep his worldview that he's great.

NK in the driver seat; Trump Admin in the booster seat in the back with Paw Patrol on the ipad

Well walking this one back didn't take long.

Remember, that time, back when Palma posted that Trump had come close solving the ME crisis and NK, a couple of pages ago?

maxresdefault.jpg

that was awesome

I'd say the odds of Trump meeting Kim Jung Un in May/June at 3-1 against it. Like usual Trump is being played.

Remember, that time, back when Palma posted that Trump had come close solving the ME crisis and NK, a couple of pages ago?

maxresdefault.jpg

that was awesome

The media had to go fuck it up again. They can't help themselves.

Welp, at least he finally brought peace to the middle east. How much winning do we actually need?

give Trump a cookie and a balloon and pat on him the head and tell him what a big boy he is and he'll do anything

Back