• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea Nuclear Ready

So much Rachel Maddow like hysteria going on

Someone change dd’s tampon please

Rachel-Maddow-remarkable-800x430.jpg

hahaha, i forgot about the 24 hours when bake tags were in vogue

classic

Today I toyed with idea of posting that Putin was probably behind all of this NK stuff. He gets to give Trump a badly needed big win so the media and everyone’s backs off him without messing up Putin’s plans in the Middle East. But I refrained from posting because I figured there’d be a deluge of TDS posts from Lec, Mooz and sailor.

NK finally figured out that if you flatter Trump and tell him he's special, he will let you do whatever you want. His worldview is simple: "They say I'm great, that means they are good people and I trust them." Nothing more, nothing less. NK set this up and deliberately allowed Trump to take credit for it, because now Trump can say he did something that Obama never did. Never mind that there's a reason no sitting U.S. President has had these talks before.

It's a ploy, and Trump is dumb enough to fall for it because it allows him to keep his worldview that he's great.

To wit

Today I toyed with idea of posting that Putin was probably behind all of this NK stuff. He gets to give Trump a badly needed big win so the media and everyone’s backs off him without messing up Putin’s plans in the Middle East. But I refrained from posting because I figured there’d be a deluge of TDS posts from Lec, Mooz and sailor.

Yep.

Or Russia and China want to dupe Trump into removing American troops from the Korean Peninsula.

It is definitely similar to the way some pubs refused to give Obama any credit whatsoever. Will be interesting to see what happens for sure, and I'm sure a lot of comparisons will be drawn to the Iran deal.

The devil is in the White House. I have no problem giving a full throated denunciation of whatever he does.

NK has played Trump so badly. When there is no meeting, Trump will look like an even bigger fool...and that's hard for him to do.

NK has played Trump so badly. When there is no meeting, Trump will look like an even bigger fool...and that's hard for him to do.

Get ready for 7 more years of sweet MAGA.

Clown Show Barack tried to make a fool out of the U.S. with his ridiculous Iranian shenanigans and pallets of Moolah to the Mullahs.

Lectro may be the most dumb fuck to ever walk this earth, like an actual evolutionary anomaly that should have wither and died long ago but somehow despite all odds not only survived but just so happened to find this place to share his blabbering.

lectro seems to make perfectly rational observations to me, its kinda shocking to see just how intolerant the left is of opposing ideas.

lectro seems to make perfectly rational observations to me, its kinda shocking to see just how intolerant the left is of opposing ideas.

What idea exactly has he offered up this thread? It is hard to find any actual ideas.

Back