• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notable depth chart changes

GPDeac

Reaction score
Presented without comment:

***DOM Gibson now listed as the starter at RB
***Starting receivers are now Camp, Orville, Williams
***Tylor Harris aka BIG BABY is now off the two deep. He did not play at all vs BC, no one knows what the deal is. He was replaced by Des Floyd as back up D-end
***Kevis Jone now starting at OLB over Steve Donatell (Jones is a much better athlete

Presented without comment:

***DOM Gibson now listed as the starter at RB
***Starting receivers are now Camp, Orville, Williams
***Tylor Harris aka BIG BABY is now off the two deep. He did not play at all vs BC, no one knows what the deal is. He was replaced by Des Floyd as back up D-end
***Kevis Jone now starting at OLB over Steve Donatell (Jones is a much better athlete

Ok, what the crap is up with that??? I had high hopes for him this year after a year under his belt and bulking up and now he's not even making the 2-deep.

Grobe has lost the magic touch and he's taking it out on the players. He could lose the team if he isn't proven right by some victories.

"Well Liveanddie, Tylor is someone who just needs to learn some more about what we expect out of our players, not just on the field, but also in the classroom. He is a good kid, just needs to grow up a little bit...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

So Dom will get the first carry, the sixth carry, the thirteenth carry, the twenty second carry and end with four rushes for 6 yards as the "starter"

Lectro has always stated that Dom is the man. Looks like Dom will get his chance to shine this weekend. Grobe has stated that he is going to stop the revolving door of rb's this weekend. let's see if he is true to his word. I really like Gibson as well, think he has the moves the other 3 lack.

Tylor has trouble with football smarts- "Son you are not smart enough to play here. You have the talent and ability to play for a lot better teams and yet here you are- stupid choice- so you sit. I like being the coach to do more with less and don't want to be that guy who does less with more. So the doghouse for you. Like the roach motel, there is no out."

Lectro has always stated that Dom is the man. Looks like Dom will get his chance to shine this weekend. Grobe has stated that he is going to stop the revolving door of rb's this weekend. let's see if he is true to his word. I really like Gibson as well, think he has the moves the other 3 lack.

Well, all the preseason talk and hype over Josh Harris is dead after 2 games. Nice knowing you Josh, hope the memories of the Va. Tech game last you a life time.

Well, all the preseason talk and hype over Josh Harris is dead after 2 games. Nice knowing you Josh, hope the memories of the Va. Tech game last you a life time.

Couldn't agree more L+D Deac. 2011,2012 was the norm, not one game in Blacksburg.

Deandre Martin should be our starting RB. Dom would do good with a better O line, but none of our backs besides Dre can run thru contact. Not sure I've ever seen Josh Harris break a tackle.

dear god.

I was with him until the end. Never mind he only had footage from two games. But the end. Ugh.

So Grobe's answer at RB is a guy they saw fit to only get one carry against BC.

Back