• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame, 3:30pm NBC/Peacock

So, Wake is going to suck me into this, play the best game of the season, lead me to think "what if", only to rip my heart out and cause me to drink liquor in about 2 more hours. Right?

That about where this is headed?
No

We suck way too much on offense for that to happen.

Only way you need to be worried is if Sam has a blowup game and we can get some defensive points.
Ironically this is kndeed our best shot to beat the great Notre Dame. For our former QB to have one of his meltdown games, this time against us.

Good gosh I’m going to have to mute these assholes.

The horrible homerism was bad when it was two professional commentators. But nepo boy and Garrett are horrible and homers.

We give up 20 yard runs when the other team is just trying to get 1 yard more than any team I’ve ever seen. It’s been a trait of ours for years.

The horrible homerism was bad when it was two professional commentators. But nepo boy and Garrett are horrible and homers.
Actually, this makes it easier for me to put up with. It's expected, so it doesn't annoy me as much.

Their dull, sleepy voices might though.

So, Wake is going to suck me into this, play the best game of the season, lead me to think "what if", only to rip my heart out and cause me to drink liquor in about 2 more hours. Right?

That about where this is headed?
I don’t think so. ND will score and I just don’t see us scoring today.

We have a pretty solid defense that, at some point in these games, understandably just gives up on our offense giving us any chance to actually win and turns soft.

Back