• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame, 3:30pm NBC/Peacock

I mean why why why fucking why!!!!

You’re 4-6 and your kicker sucks! Hell the XP was tipped earlier!

Damn it clawson

I hoped we were trying to get him some confidence in case we needed a late game fg here. But he’s done. He may never make another fg. His head is a mess.
His facial expression definitely didn't convey confidence

As a too old 1961 wake grad I simply want to beat Sam th traitor who isn’t really that good. 6 years in college. Hey if he can’t go pro by now and has to take the route he did I say Go Deacs the real Deacs
What I am saying is that college football is/was playing for your team, your school, your blockers. When you left it was still your team and your school where you proudly graduated from and I doubt most top players now give a damn. It’s becoming selfish personal success using a college as an impersonal vehicle. Then You then went on to a profession often professional football. That concept is now becoming forgotten. So why do we now often pull for an impersonal business venture? Remember “mother so dear”? No? I am not surprised.

I wish Clawson could use the phone a friend option and consult the board in those situations. So stupid not to go for it all things considered.

Dennis needs to go. He had started off well but he’s been consistently bad. 4 missed FGs in a row including that block. Can’t have it.

Dennis needs a nice long weekend at a sleazy hotel on Akron Dr with a hooker and a pound of blow to get his shit together

I wish Clawson could use the phone a friend option and consult the board in those situations. So stupid not to go for it all things considered.
Seems most of the board was advocating FG.

DO NOT GET SCORED ON BEFORE HALF

Smart to run soft zone and rush 4 against a QB who sucks against the blitz.

At Notre Dame, we go fucking alligator arms with coaching!!! UNBELIEVABLE.

Back