• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame Travel Thread

Sounds good - wherever we can get them to tune in to CBS College Sports is fine with me. I should be getting into town right around tipoff.

Sounds good - wherever we can get them to tune in to CBS College Sports is fine with me. I should be getting into town right around tipoff.

Awesome. What are your plans for this weekend travel-wise? Are you flying up Friday to Chi-town then training it over to SB? If you are then I can wait up for y'all and catch the train together.

May the force be with you Deacon fans making this trip- at least the weather forecast looks promising.

Awesome. What are your plans for this weekend travel-wise? Are you flying up Friday to Chi-town then training it over to SB? If you are then I can wait up for y'all and catch the train together.

I am having a problem finding gameday train info from Chi-town. Where should I be looking?

My ND friends tell me the Linebacker is the place to go in South Bend, so im heading there for the UConn prostate exam.

My ND friends tell me the Linebacker is the place to go in South Bend, so im heading there for the UConn prostate exam.

It's basically the ND equivalent of Freddy B's. I'll be there Friday night being wasted and dancing my ass off. My fiancee tells me they don't have a lot tvs though. The Buffalo Wild Wings is a good bet for game watching. Apparently there are a lot of new bars popping up, like ORourkes, but it's unclear whether they have a bunch of tvs

You do not want to go to The Linebacker to watch a game on tv. Especially one that will require you to have to ask an employee to find the channel (HD feed is 232 in South Bend). Much better off going to somewhere like Buffalo Wild Wings. Right by the stadium & the linebacker is a newer bar called Brothers that would also be suitable for Wake/Uconn viewing.

Can we pick a bar and make it the place to go for the Wake bball game? Doesn't matter to me which one...just want to see it.

Really? fuck I hope we can aspire to go somewhere more interesting then bw3 for fucks sake. The south bend version of Freddie bs sounds glorious to me.

Walk to Linebacker after bball game. It will be packed late Friday night. I'd recommend Brothers for game. They will accommodate you by putting game on whatever TV you want & then you can walk to other spots like O'rourke's & LInebacker after.

Anyone taking the 840am train from Chicago @ Millennium Station to SB?
My bro and I will be on it, probably bring a few drinks.

Can we pick a bar and make it the place to go for the Wake bball game? Doesn't matter to me which one...just want to see it.

Why? We suck something awful and you'll have the opportunity to watch us get eviscerated on television multiple times this winter. Enjoy your time in Chicago.

Rolling into Chicago on Thursday with a crew that runs about 30 deep. Not going to be pretty.

Back