• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama Directs Racist Insurgents to Take Over This Thread

I actually posted it because I think it's a great idea and something everyone can get involved with either as a donor, a mentor or a tutor especially at a place like WFU with our alumni base.

I did it in Bridgeport CT and enjoyed it. You're just a racist creep. Whitey ain't the problem. The bloodz and cryps are.

I'd probably buy that but most of what you post is solely in defense of white people. There are plenty of posters here who I would assume are doing it out of the goodness of their heart. They have a track record of it. And when they talk about helping others, they talk about who they're helping, not themselves.

I'd probably buy that but most of what you post is solely in defense of white people. There are plenty of posters here who I would assume are doing it out of the goodness of their heart. They have a track record of it. And when they talk about helping others, they talk about who they're helping, not themselves.

When was the last time you really made an impact on someone's life? Your nonsensical rants here don't count.

I talked about this because I thought that young alum might be interested in trying to do the same thing but you attacked since I'm white and my family is rich. Granted, you act like we came over on the Mayflower when in reality we worked in coal mines. But don't let those details get in the way of a good racist story.

So tell me, what are you gonna do tomorrow to help someone? I'm writing a recommendation for a girl I tutored in Bridgeport. Maybe it will help, maybe it wont. But her mom said to me "I don't know what you said to Maya but you changed her life."

So rip my motives, rip my family...do whatever...but you decided to be a racist creep rather than help.

Last edited:
What you do for fun and to make yourself feel better is basically a small component of my life's work. I teach underprivileged people who do make it to college. My research and community involvement is centered around how to get more kids and adults into and through college. I write letters of recommendation all the time.

So why do you think you're better than me? Why won't you take a break from hurling insults to have a discussion about our education system?

What you do for fun and to make yourself feel better is basically a small component of my life's work. I teach underprivileged people who do make it to college. My research and community involvement is centered around how to get more kids and adults into and through college. I write letters of recommendation all the time.

So why do you think you're better than me? Why won't you take a break from hurling insults to have a discussion about our education system?

We should have a PPV debate. Me and you PH. Everyone ponies up and we'll youtube it.

That is perhaps the weirdest thing you've posted all day. YouTube isn't even PPV.

Honestly, Ph I think USF would love an open forum on why one of their professors attacked a bunch of white men trying to help. Me and you up on the stage there. Hmm, who got game?

Honestly, Ph I think USF would love an open forum on why one of their professors attacked a bunch of white men trying to help. Me and you up on the stage there. Hmm, who got game?

Dr. Aranda could run it. Should be interesting.

black-deer.jpg

Massa caturday be good to us po' black deer folk.

He only hit whitey deer with his rich boy ride.

Caturday, if you don't like being called racist, stop trolling threads and injecting race where it's unnecessary.

You either:

A) Are trolling for personal comic effect
B) Genuinely believe that black people are a violent, lazy people

Stick to your guns one way or another, lest you decline from race baiting troll to hypocritical, actual racist.

Back