• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama on "Between Two Ferns"

Aptly put. Just like Beyonce with "surfboard." WTF.

surfs-up-sp_md.jpg

Come on young INVINCIBLE people...get your health care...call the 1-800 number...it does not work without YOU...make it work.

Benghazi is lol old news...blatantly let the Americans die with clear advance warning...and bumbling idiot Romney clearly blew that already...move on.

I like it when people bring up Benghazi on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it, because it lets me know that I can ignore pretty much everything they have to say on any topic.

Reactions: ONW
Anybody that brings up Benghazi indicates that they have no idea what Benghazi was actually about.

Come on young INVINCIBLE people...get your health care...call the 1-800 number...it does not work without YOU...make it work.

Benghazi is lol old news...blatantly let the Americans die with clear advance warning...and bumbling idiot Romney clearly blew that already...move on.

What BS! There was no advance warning on Benghazi. What the report shows is that Stevens trusted the militias and didn't want to a heavy security footprint.

The decisions prior to and at the time were made by career people not Obama or Clinton. Stevens was already dead hours before we could have gotten anyone there. Plus there was no way to refuel the planes to get there.

My bad, facts have no place in this.

GOP's all in for 2014 with no thought to 2016: Obamacare, Benghazi, IRS. Best case scenario for them is holding the House, but not getting to 60 votes in the Senate. As bad as the polling is on Obamacare, its favorability is still around 40%, Congress is below 10%. Don't see how the GOP can play rope a dope for another two years while they control Congress. Especially if their frontrunners/favorites (Rand, Cruz, Ryan, Rubio) come straight from Congress, The GOP will have to put some of their cards on the table about how they'll reform health care, immigration, and NSA. Obamacare, Benghazi, IRS, and NSA aren't nearly as potent if the Dem nominee isn't Hillary or Biden. Same rules apply to Jeb, Walker, and Christie. GOP will continue to play to their base now, but it may still hose them in 2016 unless they go with an outsider.

That 40% approval is more than the number of people who want to trash it. If you asked "fix or repeal"- fix will likely get close to 2-1 as many votes.

Back