• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obamy:WHY DO YOU LIE!!???!!111

and your taste in music, questionable to begin with, hasn't developed in 20 years.

The last CCR album was released in 1972.

You can mock GnR all you want, but you can't say shit about somebody's musical tastes not developing in 20 years when you went with a band that last had an album over 40 years ago. You just can't.

I just want you to know that I know so you don't think your trolling me affects me in the least.

Milhouse's trolling clearly does affect you because you keep responding to him trying to defend yourself.

Music critics who didn't like Styx back in the '70s were just cynical assholes.

junebug really shat the bed here. total loss of an argument. i like how he's now following milhouse around and tagging about his musical tastes. way to show you don't care.

junebug really shat the bed here. total loss of an argument. i like how he's now following milhouse around and tagging about his musical tastes. way to show you don't care.

#notpossibleundefeated

Back