• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obamy:WHY DO YOU LIE!!???!!111

keeper would have done what Junebug did in three words.

You said "less" again, not "fewer," despite being informed that "fewer" is correct. Therefore, you are either (1) a blooming idiot (not just a regular one), (2) stubborn as a mule, or (3) both. I'm guessing (3) is the right answer, and either stupid or stubborn can be corrected, but not both.

And because you appear to be unable to follow more than a few sentences strung together, I'll put my view of your opinion about the word count of my posts into pictures:

x1f6li.jpg

Any questions?

Yes. How big is my opinion? Significant factor in this...process.

I don't see what the big deal is if they did this. $25,000,000 would have been a bargain. That being said, there is no way that I buy the official White House version of events with regards to the bin Laden raid. The Men In Black are probably interrogating him in the White House basement as we speak.

It's not every day you run across a grown man who still listens to Guns N Roses. Keep the faith, Ace.

You know, I really felt put in my place after your witty retort yesterday about putting my nose Milhouse's pooper. I felt like I should stop posting because of the shame I felt from being put down by a Titan of the legal field like yourself. But this post is beyond the pale. What type of limp-wristed eunuch do you have to be to not like Appetite for Destruction?

Reactions: ONW
You know, I really felt put in my place after your witty retort yesterday about putting my nose Milhouse's pooper. I felt like I should stop posting because of the shame I felt from being put down by a Titan of the legal field like yourself. But this post is beyond the pale. What type of limp-wristed eunuch do you have to be to not like Appetite for Destruction?

Man card revoked?

what does a grown man such as yourself listen to other than maroon 5?

Junebug strikes me as a Doobie Bros, Chicago type.

why is still liking GnR something you feel needs mocking? that says more about you than it does me.

why is still liking GnR something you feel needs mocking? are you incapable of answering a question?

Back