• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

It’s almost impossible to give up 550 yards on 56 plays if you’re a P5 team. That’s where we attack

Just remembered the reason I can’t see the FSU-BC game is you can’t gamble on BC in Massachusetts lol. Carry on! I wanted the over FSU team total
I found out this in Va Beach this weekend. Can't bet on any Virginia teams. I think the NC bill is similar, unfortunately.

Rice -1
ND +3.5
K State -6
Kent/Fresno U 50.5

Will take Clemson if the line goes to +3. Also, looking hard at UCONN +21.5, but they lost their starting QB for the season; sandwich spot for Duke.

Also on Kansas State -6. Small bet on Wake at -3.5 just because I think that’s a little wonky overall. Agreed Pilch that at 7.5 or 8 GT was a reasonable bet.

K State after a loss is about as solid as it gets, and UCF lost their QB. Conference opener for defending Big 12 Champ K State; the Wildcats will be ready.

Off their hot start and bad schedule Liberty has a roughly 1 in 10 chance of going undefeated. Two ratings I see have their most likely win total at 11

Air Force is likely to be favored in every game the rest of the way, with the possible exception of the last game at Boise. Don't think there's a great team this year; would be interesting to see what the CFP committee would do with an unbeaten Air Force or Liberty (each team will have failed to play a Power V opponent); if there are no other unbeatens, and only one or two Power V teams with one loss (which is possible this season).

I thought Air Force played a weak schedule (and they do) until I saw liberty’s schedule and good lord. Liberty may have one of the easiest schedules you’ll ever see

There's a lot out there that I like this week:

Clemson +2.5
Oregon -19.5
Ole Miss +7
Southern Miss -6.5
Louisiana -8.5
Minnesota -11.5
Texas -15
KState -6
Washington -21
Penn State/Iowa Over 40.5

UAB is an auto-fade as long as Dilfer is the coach. Could not be a bigger douche.

Why do people like Clemson? Have they been playing better since the Duke performance or is it just a matter of not buying the FSU hype?

Clemson has a ton of talent, played better last week, FSU didn't exactly look like world beaters against BC on the road last week (2 point win as a 24 point favorite), and just base numbers overall have Clemson and FSU about on the same level. Tough to win in Death Valley period

Personally trying to decide if I just wanna take Clemson at like +120 or see if the number ever makes it to 3 (I doubt it does). May stay away period because I do think FSU is overall better.

Clemson has a new OC and a new QB. Not shocking that it’s taken the offense time to coalesce. Hard to say because they’ve played two crappy teams, but looking like the Tiger offense is starting to click.

Also, Clemson has been super tough at home. IIRC, they haven’t lost a home ACC game in a while.

Back