• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

I just can't imagine guys like Jordan or Bird going to the league to try and get a competitor suspended during the Finals. That just redefines what it means to be chickenshit.

I just can't imagine guys like Jordan or Bird going to the league to try and get a competitor suspended during the Finals. That just redefines what it means to be chickenshit.

He's just the worst. In 72 hours Game 5 will be forgotten, but Klay's "His feelings got hurt" will live forever.

watch the game donk, not the box score

LeBron was the dominant player... Until the 4th quarter. Then it was total dookie reliance. Thought it would overtake his performance in game 6 of the ECF v Boston

So, if Draymond kicks someone in the balls early in Game 6 and is banished while the Cavs win big, wihat happens to the ticket prices in the Orifice for Game 7?

Draymond has served his punishment. He will have every opportunity to be the dirty player he is the final game. I will be shocked if it goes a seven.

How did Lebron fix his jumper in like two days? Do they make HGH for that? Elbow looked much straighter and he actually elevated a little to shoot it in rhythm.

Kind of helps when Green isn't there to block his dunks.

A seriously great performance by both him and Irving though. Overshadowed a great performance from Thompson.

It's amazing how many awful shots Kyrie made last night. You can tell when he makes up his mind he's going to shoot. He crosses over about 4 or 5 times and then jacks up a contested 18 footer with 12 seconds on the shot clock. Seems like he made about 10 of those last night.

Short version of why you don't like LBJ?

The short version would probably be 10,000 words or so. Passive-aggressive false heir millennial who is incapable of understanding the idea of consequence is a good start.

The short version would probably be 10,000 words or so. Passive-aggressive false heir millennial who is incapable of understanding the idea of consequence is a good start.

That's an efficient summary. For my money, he's trying to redeem himself in Cleveland. He's showed a Jordan-esque touch as a general manager. That Wiggins trade will haunt them.

He's actually the legitimate heir but is a media/internet driven millennial who takes "branding" too far.

Back