• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Is Bmoney gonna be ok when the Lakers lose tonight? He seems like a sensible dude about these things, but a loss to the Bobcats may permanently break the Lakers this season.

Not to mention I'm front row of upper deck. May just end it all tonight.

its not like kobe started calling him out out of the blue. this has been brewing all season because dwight is a giant poon. its not about the shoulder, its about dwight's commitment to basketball versus the persona he tries to build for himself/being a wuss.

The thing no ones talking about is that Nash called him out for being a pussy as well

Ugh at least I got some action before the game.

HOF collapse by the cats. Both games vs Lakers this year have been gag jobs.

I'd say 60-40 Lakers favor. Never seen anything like it. And I've been to my share of wake-Carolina games

Are the Clippers' out of the title hunt?

They are just 10-11 in 2013.

I know a large part has been injuries, primarily Chris'....but will he make a full recovery?

I'd say 60-40 Lakers favor. Never seen anything like it. And I've been to my share of wake-Carolina games
Very embarrassing. No local support at all for the Bobcats. I don't remember the old Coliseum ever getting taken over like that, even when MJ's Bulls came to town. I hope when they rebrand back to the Hornets, and become more competitive, the city will get behind them again.

I don't know how I feel about that trade. On one hand we can use a guy inside like Humphries, on the other Gordon has been playing relatively well.

What? That's a great trade for Charlotte.

Ben Gordon is garbage. Cats have a lack of decent big men and an over abundance of young guards who need more touches. And Humphries is younger than Gordon. And their contracts are essentially identical, so you take on no extra financial burden. Explain why this isn't a good idea.

Back