• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

lakers were saving their legs for the big game in CLT tomorrow night. YOUR BOY is gonna be there.

Prop bets for the TNT games tonight?

For the CHI-DEN game, I'm thinking something around transition points should be good. Denver leads the league in points scored in transition at 19.3 per game. Chicago is no slouch when it comes to defending the transition game, only giving up 12.9 pts off transition per game. Chicago's pretty injured, of course, but they've only allowed 11.7 pts in transition over their last 3 games. So here's the prop:

Denver's transition points tonight, with the o/u at 15.5.

12 at the half for Denver

Kenneth Fareid. Shoulda been a Blazer. Goddamit, Nolan Smith

love me some Klay Thompson

I actually have him and Kyrie in my 2k fantasy draft season. It's fun stuff. Should be even better with Lillard added to it.

Rookie contracts are only 4 years fwiw, so just 2 more cheapies.

Team Option and then a cheapie qualifying offer though.

Edit: his qualifying offer is 3.5m, and it's hard to imagine a scenario where a healthy Faried won't be worth more than that.

Denver is just fun to watch. Would be ok with Denver-OKC in the Western Conference finals

I just can't get over the fact that Lawson is on the team. I'm serious. I have this deep hatred for all the Heels in the league. Not as much for the Dukies, for whatever reason.

I just can't get over the fact that Lawson is on the team. I'm serious. I have this deep hatred for all the Heels in the league. Not as much for the Dukies, for whatever reason.

I don't mind Henson or BWright. The rest of them suck, though. I always hated that Ray Felton played for the Bobcats.

Back