• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Clipper Darrell went with a

U G L Y you ain't got no alibi you ugly, hey hey, you ugly when Z-Bo was shooting free throws that couldn't have possibly been better executed.

Want to go to the Lakers/Clips on Friday but holy cow are they absurdly priced.

What's up with the dwarf thing? I still don't get it..

Some day, maybe 5 years from now, I'll be bale to compile a good dwarf reference compendium and a definitive etymology of the term.

For now, my take is this: MarqueeMoon took to calling certain posters dwarves because of their height in real life. At least, I think this was part of it, because he took to calling me that after he found out I was 5'7". But the term quickly spread to numbers/doofus, who are not short, but are pretty scrawny. Others followed suit, and now the thing has outgrown its original usage. In my estimation, the term now refers to anyone who seems like a square. It's just become a term of general derision.

That's the TexasDeac (TexasDwarf) history. Eventually others will contribute, wiki style, and we'll have it down in boards lore.

Clipper Darrell went with a

U G L Y you ain't got no alibi you ugly, hey hey, you ugly when Z-Bo was shooting free throws that couldn't have possibly been better executed.

Want to go to the Lakers/Clips on Friday but holy cow are they absurdly priced.

bodes well for you selling the clips homes games against the lakeshow though

Saw this earlier today. Great series. Glad Pepsi Max/Kyrie kept it going. Kyrie is going to have a monster season.

So awesome. I had a hard time recognizing Kevin Love there. I assumed it was him (what other white forward would you choose from the league?), but I had to wait for the credits.

So awesome. I had a hard time recognizing Kevin Love there. I assumed it was him (what other white forward would you choose from the league?), but I had to wait for the credits.

me too. For a second I thought it was Mitch Kupchek. Until the dunk.

White people all look the same.

Anyone catch the new Warriors's fantasy commercial? Harrison Barnes working hard on his brand.

I hope that Buffalo impales whoever created that shitty State Farm commercial.

Back