• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

I think it could have gotten closer to 50/50 if Texas had gone further in the tournament.

I think it could have gotten closer to 50/50 if Texas had gone further in the tournament.

Agree with that. I was a KD over Oden guy at the time, but I can see why Portland didn't want to Bowie that pick.

I seem to remember Durant's combine being less than stellar. At worst it was 1/1A for Oden.

People got riled up about his bench reps. I think he couldn't do one or only did one.

Wow, looking back on that 2007 class, what a fucking great draft.

Oden will be considered a bust, but his body betrayed him. When he was healthy he played well.

Durant probably a HOF guy. All-Star caliber guys like Horford, Conley, Noah in the top 10. Jeff Green, Corey Brewer, Brandan Wright, Spencer Hawes, Thad Young, Rodney Stuckey, Nick Young, Marco Belinelli all impact guys in the Top 20.

Jared Dudley, Wilson Chandler, Rudy Fernandez, Aaron Brooks, Arron Afflalo, Tiago Splitter in the first round, too.

2nd round (in order drafted): Carl Landry, Big Baby Davis, Josh McRoberts, Marc Gasol, Ramon Sessions

It's amazing how much drafts vary from year to year.

Wow, looking back on that 2007 class, what a fucking great draft.

Oden will be considered a bust, but his body betrayed him. When he was healthy he played well.

Durant probably a HOF guy. All-Star caliber guys like Horford, Conley, Noah in the top 10. Jeff Green, Corey Brewer, Brandan Wright, Spencer Hawes, Thad Young, Rodney Stuckey, Nick Young, Marco Belinelli all impact guys in the Top 20.

Jared Dudley, Wilson Chandler, Rudy Fernandez, Aaron Brooks, Arron Afflalo, Tiago Splitter in the first round, too.

Rudy Fernandez is an NBA-bust at this point though, right?

I would love to sit down and do a redraft of the last 25 drafts by high school class or age.

oden was pretty legit but i mean i was more impressed by embiid in one college season than i was by oden

i felt like oden was just riding a wave of hype from people waiting for the next lebron/high school phenom

oden was pretty legit but i mean i was more impressed by embiid in one college season than i was by oden

i felt like oden was just riding a wave of hype from people waiting for the next lebron/high school phenom

That's true. Oden benefited from Lebron.

Back