• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean he only smoked weed.. its not like he was doing lines of cocaine of stripers.. hes talented and he would be a steal in a later round

i mean he only smoked weed.. its not like he was doing lines of cocaine of stripers.. hes talented and he would be a steal in a later round

It's more of not being able to make better choices to stay eligible. It's one thing to just smoke weed, it's another thing to do it knowing what it can cost you in that specific situation. Plus, there's no way Richardson green lights that.

I think we either go wr or s
S: swearinger or cyprien
At wr: Justin hunter or Ryan swope (I don't see if in Keenan Allen althoguht a Gboro boy)

It's like failing the drug test in the combine. It's either because you have a drug problem or a stupidity problem.

I think we either go wr or s
S: swearinger or cyprien
At wr: Justin hunter or Ryan swope (I don't see if in Keenan Allen althoguht a Gboro boy)

If Allen is there and our DB targets aren't, I suspect we take Allen.

guys....... we're getting Cyprien. I can feel it.

Cyprien-combine1.jpg

Our defensive front 7 is... good? When did this happen??? And we might add a starting hard hitting safety? I'm starting to get a little optimistic about next season, an annual ritual.

Our defensive front 7 is... good? When did this happen??? And we might add a starting hard hitting safety? I'm starting to get a little optimistic about next season, an annual ritual.

its really weird... you add a DT and SS and then all of the sudden you're like... holy shit we have a decent defense

D played pretty well in the last 2 months of last season.

But let's not get our hopes up. We all know we're gonna start awful again

Seriously though with CJ, Dwan, STAR, Hardy/Alexander on the line and a healthy Beast, Luke, and TD that is a nasty front 7.

Dwan had 6.5 sacks last year and Luke beasted even without a fat man like Star eating up two blockers at a time.

At the very least there is no noticeable hole in our front 7. That is a welcome change

Seriously though with CJ, Dwan, STAR, Hardy/Alexander on the line and a healthy Beast, Luke, and TD that is a nasty front 7.

Dwan had 6.5 sacks last year and Luke beasted even without a fat man like Star eating up two blockers at a time.

If Star is as good as expected, Luke's production is about to go WAY down. I'm comfortable with that. We just need to get a Safety to keep FUCKAMURA off the field, and we could be solid. Unfortunately, we will give up 80 yard bombs on the outside all day.

If Star is as good as expected, Luke's production is about to go WAY down. I'm comfortable with that. We just need to get a Safety to keep FUCKAMURA off the field, and we could be solid. Unfortunately, we will give up 80 yard bombs on the outside all day.

They won't have time to develop as Star is getting a push in the middle and CJ and Hardy are coming off the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back