• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pick for the Panthers. Until the heart issue, which every doctor cleared him for, he was projected top 5.

Maybe he gave the bad heart to Sharrif Floyd.

lets just put this out there.

KEENAN ALLEN TOMORROW.

ncf_u_kallen_jh_600.jpg

ELAM

elam100612.JPG

Woods is legit. I know the Jarrett situation was bad but Woods balled out for my Trojans

Woods is legit. I know the Jarrett situation was bad but Woods balled out for my Trojans

Woods is very meh, I think. Could be wrong. If we have a chance to take a legit starter at SS, then that is a much bigger need right now.

I like the Star pick. A front four of Johnson, Edwards, Lotulelei, and Hardy should be pretty good.

I was thinking last night... we really got lucky here. I mean Star was pretty much the consensus top player in this drat through the entire college football season and no one even looked like a close second. Then the combine hits, he has this heart issue that apparently is cleared up and not a real issue. I think in that time teams started to overthink the draft, started looking for potential and measurements rather than production and proven skill. Plus you had a lot of teams at the top of the draft without a real dying need for a DT. Worked out perfectly, I think Star will go down as the biggest draft day steal in Panthers history. Especially when you look back and say... "How the shit did Star fall to 14? Who went #1? Wait... Eric Fisher? Who the hell is that guy?"

I was thinking last night... we really got lucky here. I mean Star was pretty much the consensus top player in this drat through the entire college football season and no one even looked like a close second. Then the combine hits, he has this heart issue that apparently is cleared up and not a real issue. I think in that time teams started to overthink the draft, started looking for potential and measurements rather than production and proven skill. Plus you had a lot of teams at the top of the draft without a real dying need for a DT. Worked out perfectly, I think Star will go down as the biggest draft day steal in Panthers history. Especially when you look back and say... "How the shit did Star fall to 14? Who went #1? Wait... Eric Fisher? Who the hell is that guy?"

I love the pick, couldn't be happier. If you believe he will go down as a bigger steal than Steve Smith, then I could sip some of that Kool-Aid.

yeah but there are legitimate reasons why Steve Smith slipped into the 3rd round, namely that he's like 5'7" and insane. I think we'll look back at this draft class, then look at the 13 picks ahead of him and wonder wtf everyone was thinking.

@JungleBoi_Swagg: Beautiful Day!!!! IT'S THAT DAY!!! PAYDAY!!! DREAMDAY!!! It's just a GREAT DAY!!! Good morning to all and be Thankful for everything 🙏🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back