• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@josephperson
#Panthers considering Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert for their first-round pick.

Smokescreen? He might not even be there regardless.

most mocks today have Sharrif or Star falling to the Panthers. Would be money in the bank.

CAM

:cam::cam::cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:
:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam::cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:ii:cam:iiiiiii:cam:ii:cam:
:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam: :cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:iiiiiiiiiiii:cam:iiiiiiiiiiii:cam:
:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam: :cam: :cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:
:cam::cam::cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cam:

Last edited:
most mocks today have Sharrif or Star falling to the Panthers. Would be money in the bank.
That would be amazing.

Fuck Your Coach said:
@josephperson
#Panthers considering Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert for their first-round pick.
That would not be amazing.

WAIT THE DRAFT IS TONIGHT? Wow having a job sucks, I had no idea. :bangsheadagainstwall: I need to catch up on who we hope falls to us

Gotta be a smokescreen for Eifert. McShay was tipped and even he thinks "they're using him"

That would not be amazing.

I've heard a lot of rumors that a few teams are looking to move up in the draft to pick up Eifert. Atlanta being one, but really doesn't have the picks to do it. San Fran being another with ridiculous amounts of picks this draft. 13 I believe and really no roster slots for half those.

I'm hoping that if 'our guy' isn't there at 14 maybe the Panthers trade down to San Fran and get an extra pick or two.

Super excited to see how we do! Go cats!

Yup exciting because there's a good chance we get some real talent in spots of need tonight

This should take 10 seconds. 20 if we listen to teams beg to trade with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back