• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good.

I'm loving the Riverboat Ron stuff. I'm really happy for his daughter. Just two months ago, her dad was a dead man walking. Now he made changes to his coaching style and has a cool meme and should be the leading COY candidate.

no way, that's gotta be Andy Reid right now.

James Dockery to IR to make room for Bond. Bond against Wake. 6'6'' 330 lb guard.

DSIFJFJRPQIOTIN.20120909003548.jpg

no way, that's gotta be Andy Reid right now.

I won't argue against Reid. He's a good candidate. I think Ron's overt switch in philosophy and the 180 turnaround of the team within the season makes him a stronger candidate.

I think Ron is definitely up there, but Reid is on a more high-profile team, is a more high-profile coach, and made a high-profile move in the offseason. from worst to first with virtually the same roster (and Alex Smith is a decent upgrade, but no world beater on his own) is what the media will eat up.

Has to be Reid at this point. No brainer.

Riverboat Ron would be a lock if they had a Comeback Coach of the Year award though.

I want to send our players links to the Pats message boards. We are getting no.respect. Hopefully we will be laying the lumber Monday.

I mean we opened as two point favorites and the Patriots' defense is non-existent.

Obviously the big matchup is our D against Brady and the Pats' offense.

Our greatest asset (front 4 rush) is neutralized by their quick passing game. And I'm concerned about Bellicheat after a bye week.

I think we win 27-20.

Our greatest asset (front 4 rush) is neutralized by their quick passing game. And I'm concerned about Bellicheat after a bye week.

kind of agree, but i am really hoping it is a rainy game because we'll dominate both sides of the trenches

If we win this can we get to 12-4? Have to think we'd have a very good shot at the division and a first-round bye at that point.

Also think 11-5 might be able to get it done depending on who we lose to, and same for the Saints

Speaking of carrying on tradition, I haven't worn my Cam jersey since the Bills game. Do I keep this up Monday or is it all Armanti?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back