• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of carrying on tradition, I haven't worn my Cam jersey since the Bills game. Do I keep this up Monday or is it all Armanti?

don't do it

i have a steve smith jersey from 2004 where he broke his leg in the first game. still have never worn it again on gameday.

Yeah. Just to be safe. We don't fully understand the Armanti curse.

The way everything stands now, personally I think we'd have to win both Saints games to win the division. Worst case in my mind is 10-6 which would bring in San Fran, Arizona, and one or both of the non-division winning NFC North teams into the mix for two wild card spots. I still think we'd get in, but there would probably be some crazy tiebreaker scenarios that we'd have to sweat out.

I think we can split with the Saints as long as they lose to the Niners. Things will be clearer after Monday night.

http://www.footballasfootball.com/

52791d43-1f80-4ff4-bee9-503ccdc4d1be

I think we can split with the Saints as long as they lose to the Niners. Things will be clearer after Monday night.

I think it's unlikely San Fran will beat the Saints in New Orleans, particularly if Davis and Crabtree aren't available.

Agreed but that's the next big step. I doubt they win at Seattle which would make us even.

Looking ahead to the tiebreakers, the Saints win if we split, they lose to the Seahawks and both teams win out otherwise because they would have a better NFC record because of the loss to the Cards.

So you're right.

I'm hoping Atlanta might rise up and take them down in the ATL, on a short week next week. That would swing the tiebreakers in our favor

Greg Hardy tweeting about a blackout on Monday, hopefully that means our award winning black on black unis.

This is what Gronk did during his bye week. Be scared, Kitty Cat fans.

This is what Mike Mitchell did last week:

A Cowboys fan is going to make Rae Carruth jokes? On Sam Hurd day?

Our greatest asset (front 4 rush) is neutralized by their quick passing game. And I'm concerned about Bellicheat after a bye week.

Who are they going to throw to? Gronk is only guy on team that can catch the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back