• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I feel. Cam wasn't scared by the spotlight and playoff pressure (at least the way I saw the game). That's what you want to see from your young QB in his first playoff appearance. You can build around that.

Maybe not scared but he didn't exactly elevate his game either.

Cam is still a franchise worthy QB. Gotta build around him. He's an immense talent, just needs better tools to help him. He can't do everything

Cam is still a franchise worthy QB. Gotta build around him. He's an immense talent, just needs better tools to help him. He can't do everything

16/25 with 1 td and 2 picks. I think he needs help in better play calling and better receivers. Line play was decent. Several sacks were on him and he had lots of time to throw most times. He needs help but he wasn't doing everything either.

Cam needs better receivers but he needs to get better too. The errant passes and poor reads will not get us to the Super Bowl.

Of course. How easily could they replace him?

Seriously. I can't believe this is a question. Is Andrew Luck worthy of a big payday? Cam has plenty of flaws, and he is probably a middle of the pack QB in the league. It's not like he's just a bum though. He is still the best QB we've ever had, and it's really not close.

jags.gif

Seriously. I can't believe this is a question. Is Andrew Luck worthy of a big payday? Cam has plenty of flaws, and he is probably a middle of the pack QB in the league. It's not like he's just a bum though. He is still the best QB we've ever had, and it's really not close.

jags.gif

Dude, are you forgetting Jake "the Snake" Delhomme and his incredible season of throwing it up into triple coverage to Steve Smith and having him come down with the catch just about every time?

Shit Jay Cutler just got $17 mil per or whatever. Cam is gonna get paid. I think he is deserving. It's not like we can trade for Aaron Rodgers or something.

exactly, i think the bears way overpaid him but similarly, they had to do that cause of no other options. When Cutler signed, Panther fans seemed to think if Cutler got that much than Cam would get a bigger payday, just wondering if thats still the case.

Harbaugh has to be hoping he can take that ref crew to Seattle next weekend. Some of that shit in the first half was totally absurd.

Really, the thing that decided this game was that the Panthers took 3 points from having the ball down at the goal line twice. Pretty pissed at Rivera for stupidly kicking that field goal.

Harbaugh has to be hoping he can take that ref crew to Seattle next weekend. Some of that shit in the first half was totally absurd.

Really, the thing that decided this game was that the Panthers took 3 points from having the ball down at the goal line twice. Pretty pissed at Rivera for stupidly kicking that field goal.

On 4th and goal at the 2? You gotta take points there. It's the 2nd quarter.

Cam wasn't the problem today. Smitty would be SF's third WR. Pay him. All the monies. And fuck Marty Hurney.

I'm kindof wondering if we should just tank next season and go ahead and dump all the bad contracts. Use 2014 as a reason to dump Ron Rivera and get a real coach. Use the next 2 drafts to shore up O-line, WR, and secondary

Tom Brady won 3 Super Bowls with some pretty awful receiving corps.

:couch:

None of the QBs in the NFC game today compare to Brady.

Except Kapernick is also metrosexual. So there is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back