• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam wasn't the problem today. Smitty would be SF's third WR. Pay him. All the monies. And fuck Marty Hurney.

There was no THE problem today but he was a problem. I agree they have to pay him but he needs to improve his game for the panthers to make a deeper run.

Defense didn't play as well as they normally had today. We just got beat. Frustrating but it is what it is. I thought Cam looked pretty good until that last pick.

There was no THE problem today but he was a problem. I agree they have to pay him but he needs to improve his game for the panthers to make a deeper run.

He outrushed everyone else on our team..combined. QB, LB, and DT are the only positions that we don't need to upgrade.

So what are our options with keeping Hardy? How hamstrung are we with our RB contracts? Any other key FAs?

Well fuck. Thanks to other teams fans for (generally) not piling on in the thread. Just went for a run to blow off some steam. Glad I didn't drive twelve hours this weekend to see that shitshow.

So what are our options with keeping Hardy? How hamstrung are we with our RB contracts? Any other key FAs?

After today, I really don't care. He showed up at the end of the year, but if he wants to get paid like the best DE in the NFL, let another team do it.

I'm for keeping him if it's not going to hurt too much down the road.

This game went pretty much exactly as I expected. SF is just better, and we were not going to beat them twice.

Cam will be fine. Great experience for him today. Looking forward to next season.

I guess we do get a few guys back on the OL from injury: Jeff Byers, Amini, Garry Williams, Kugbila, Bruce Campbell

I wonder how much we'll draft there, should be a full position if all those guys are healthy.

I hope Gross doesn't retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back