• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Midterm Election Discussion Thread

Sure, but in terms of political output? I'm not talking about marketing strategy.

Marketing? No. I was talking about who is actually in the parties. Republican conventions look straight out of the 1950s.

NC is a simple case study of the differences between Democrats and Republicans. It's just lazy to say the parties are the same.

Marketing? No. I was talking about who is actually in the parties. Republican conventions look straight out of the 1950s.

NC is a simple case study of the differences between Democrats and Republicans. It's just lazy to say the parties are the same.

Party membership doesn't matter. The ideology and actions of the Democrats and Republicans who are voted into office are negligibly different. There are some rhetorical differences, sure, but when it comes down to it they're both two sides of the same coin.

Governor Deal got 10% of the black vote in Georgia and 46% of the Hispanic vote.

Party membership doesn't matter. The ideology and actions of the Democrats and Republicans who are voted into office are negligibly different. There are some rhetorical differences, sure, but when it comes down to it they're both two sides of the same coin.

Evidence? This is one of those things people like to say that actually has little evidence. Again, the ideology and actions of NC Dems and Pubs are very different.

Back