• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Ryder Cup Thread

We are about to take a 3-1 beating and we benched the only team that won a point.

I don't think match 2 is a coin flip. It's the one match I feel really good about for the US.

And I think match 3 is a coin flip. Both US players have exceptional match play records. Poulter's magic needs to end soon.

Close... ;)

.....but you're not alone. He's one of my favorites....along with Westwood. :)

You do realize that Poulter owns about a half dozen ferrari's right? He's pretty much the poster child of conspicuous consumption.

I'm an unapologetic Phil fan, but putting him back out this afternoon at his age and in alternate shot is not good move I fear.

I'm an unapologetic Phil fan, but putting him back out this afternoon at his age and in alternate shot is not good move I fear.

A friend of mine just summed it up perfectly:

There is no way Mickelson is playing all 4 team matches. The time to sit him is when you can and not when you have to.

Back