• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Ryder Cup Thread

Bradley and walker wouldn't have been a bad pairing in the afternoon

You do realize that Poulter owns about a half dozen ferrari's right? He's pretty much the poster child of conspicuous consumption.

Poulter didn't make his money off the backs of the poor created by this greedy capitalist society we call the good ole USA. Was so so glad to see whiny Bubba and Beggers Webb get their arse handed to them!

I didn't think it Garcia possibly could have hit a worse shot than Rory there, but good grief.

A friend of mine just summed it up perfectly:

There is no way Mickelson is playing all 4 team matches. The time to sit him is when you can and not when you have to.

Yep exactly, especially after a long tough morning match. I don't know what it is but our Ryder Cup captains who normally seem like intelligent guys, make very questionable decisions?

Would have loved to see Spieth/Reed again, but I guarantee we'll see them twice tomorrow.

I bet Mickelson gets this ball up and down for the win.

Back