• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Ryder Cup Thread

Speaking of Ian Poulter, I've always thought that as far as his attitude, cockiness & approach to the game goes, Poulter is pretty much a "Lanny Wadkins Clone". I would think that anyone who liked Lanny would appreciate Poulter, because they are so much alike.

Except for the part where Lanny Wadkins actually won stuff.

Bubba and Webb need to spend the rest of the next 2 days leading bible study.

Don't beg your way onto the team and then show up with your game completely unprepared.

Bubba and Webb need to spend the rest of the next 2 days leading bible study.

Don't beg your way onto the team and then show up with your game completely unprepared.

Horshel and Kirk have got to be thinking, "nice pick Watson."

How about Bradley slow playing the shit out of McIlroy and Garcia this morning?

Anyone know why Ryder Cup Live (online) is not showing golf at the moment? They had been showing replays from 2012 and now are just doing random interviews.

Except for the part where Lanny Wadkins actually won stuff.

Yeah, Lanny had a pretty darn good career outside of the Ryder Cup, whereas #2 would be just another guy who most folks wouldn't recognize if it weren't for the Ryder Cup. And I don't think it's going to get any easier for #2 in terms of winning big tournaments. The ever lengthening of golf courses is just going to make it harder for him to beat guys like Rory, Phil, DJ, Stenson.... The only major I give him a real shot to win would be the Open Championship with hard and fast conditions.

Back