• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 BRACKETOLOGY THREAD !

I took Stephen F. Austin. I rarely take twelves, but if I do I take them twice. Hell, I wouldn't care if they took out dook and eliminated a final four team.

It would be worth it.

I took Stephen F. Austin. I rarely take twelves, but if I do I take them twice. Hell, I wouldn't care if they took out dook and eliminated a final four team.

It would be worth it.

My South bracket looks like Beirut. I had S.F. Austin to win two games, SMU to win three, Davidson and Iowa State to win one each, and the four of them combined for an ofer.

Thanks, Wellman.

So I saw a stat that like 66% of 12 seeds have beaten 5 seed the last few years. I went ahead and picked all 12 seeds over 5 seeds, but realistically, that isn't gonna happen. Which 12 seeds have the best shot you think?

First time I can remember that all 5 seeds won....hell, all 8 seeds won too!

My bracket feels chalky.

Definitely looked at my bracket thinking "Wow, I did really well in the first round"....but there were only 5 upsets in the first 32 games.

Midwest went chalk, East went chalk + Dayton, South has (11) UCLA vs (14) UAB, West has (14) Georgia St and (10) Ohio State advancing.

This could be a year where multiple people win bracket pools.

Damn, UC Irvine got screwed over.

That Louisville kid was trying for the intentional foul - right in front of the refs - he smacked right into the UC Irvine ball handler - no call - Pitino moves on.

Also, our other WFU connection - Desrosiers with the 0 points last night.

Back