• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Wake friend i Austin said a couple of months ago that he'd heard Ginobili was going to retire. Which may not be such a bad thing for the Spurs. He didn't look like he had much left in the tank. And this past season was the 1st time I've noticed a drop off in Parker's game. A decent combo G rather than Ginobili might be the best thing for them.

Do these deals change your mind?

Khris Middleton: 5 years, $70 million.
DeMarre Carrol: 4 years, $60 million.

I read somewhere that between Middleton, Carrol, Farouq and Dragic teams doled out over 200 mil to 4 players who combined have 0 all star appearances and most of whom werent starters for parts of last year

Do these deals change your mind?

Khris Middleton: 5 years, $70 million.
DeMarre Carrol: 4 years, $60 million.

not at all. that's the range everyone was expecting green to be in. 14-15 per. he could have gotten that.

leaving 30-40 mil on the table puts his deal at nearly 19 per year. he was not getting that. he took a san antone special 11.25 per.

My Wake friend i Austin said a couple of months ago that he'd heard Ginobili was going to retire. Which may not be such a bad thing for the Spurs. He didn't look like he had much left in the tank. And this past season was the 1st time I've noticed a drop off in Parker's game. A decent combo G rather than Ginobili might be the best thing for them.
Yeah but now he might have LMA to shoulder that scoring load in the regular season and manu can roid up and unleash his fury in the playoffs again just like he did a decade ago

i would not disagree about ginobli. he's about 20 minutes per game at this point.

he won't have many big scoring nights but he could be a good ball handler in the second unit as he has been doing but his penchant for firing wild passes hurts far more at this point than when his other qualities could make up for the occasional nearly amazing pass that ends up a score for the other team.

they might be better off giving manu's money to corey joseph as parker insurance in case parker is never healthy again.

I'd rather have Joseph than Manu. I hope he retires.

Love to resign with Cavs.

my mind is blown (and i am not very productive right now) that IF the spurs got LMA you have a starting 5 of LMA, Duncan, Leonard, Green and Parker. based on how he finished the season that would leave Parker as the weak link.

my mind is blown (and i am not very productive right now) that IF the spurs got LMA you have a starting 5 of LMA, Duncan, Leonard, Green and Parker. based on how he finished the season that would leave Parker as the weak link.

Maybe they can sign Ish Smith.

(JOKE)

The Clippers are looking for depth at the wing position and according to USA Today's Sam Amick, they are talking to Wes Johnson, Jeremy Lin, Corey Brewer and Willie Green. CP3 to Jeremy Lin for the 3 LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSANITY

Any teams showing interest in Bill Simmons yet?

Willie Green again? ugggg. I didn't expect love to resign for 5 years.

well GS is still gonna match anything, they just wanna save some money if he can't get a max elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back