• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldridge was never going to the fucking Lakers

Note: Kobe was in the meeting lolz

LMA - so the offense will work through me on 12% of the possessions?
Kobe - Don't be silly. I'll pass you the ball when I am ready for you to have it. then you'll pass it back to me.

one down...

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 1m1 minute ago

LaMarcus Aldridge will not be joining the Lakers, The Times has learned. They were a 50-50 choice but he disliked bball part of presentation

This is hilarious.

Irish, I've already admitted defeat once on this thread. I'll gladly do it again.

@Mike_Bresnahan
More LMA: He and Kobe didn't quite gel. It's a little vague, but Aldridge apparently didn't quite get answers from Kobe he was seeking.

"i'm still shooting 35 times per game i don't give a shit how much we're paying yo-"

If Rondo goes to the Kings we're gonna need a vh1 reality show. That's like Jailblazers level dysfunction

LaMarcus: "So Kobe, how many more years do you want to play?"

Kobe: "After I retire, I'm gonna be in the front office. I'm gonna be here forever"

LaMarcus: "Get Timmy on the phone. Uh, sorry guys, Timmy is my financial advisor."

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 2m2 minutes ago

Honestly not sure if this is out yet amid today's whirlwind, but Kawhi Leonard's 5-year deal w/ Spurs will have a player option in Year 5.

LaMarcus: "So Kobe, how many more years do you want to play?"

Kobe: "After I retire, I'm gonna be in the front office. I'm gonna be here forever"

LaMarcus: "Get Timmy on the phone. Uh, sorry guys, Timmy is my financial advisor."

Not sure if the dig on Duncan's money troubles was intended but ouch.

Ph, feigning reference to admitting #defeat is not the same thing as admitting #defeat. Unless you're trying to be #defeated on #defeat-admittance ...

Not sure if the dig on Duncan's money troubles was intended but ouch.

Nah, I was referencing the Onion articles

I can tell you all about Justise and Jason though if you want! Everybody is excited!

Ph has been misdirecting like a boss for years. Like ghosts chasing PacMan, we gotta stay on him so he doesn't try to slip away from this

I was wrong about Love to the Cavs not being a sure thing.

I was going with your steadfast take that the Spurs will never sign a marquee free agent.

Right. That's what I was referring to as well. That's the second defeat I'd gladly take if it happens. I'm not allowing myself to get too excited yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back