• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert spends all ze money. With tax he's paying like $30 million a year for Iman Shumpert

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 40s40 seconds ago
Iman Shumpert has agreed to a four-year, $40M contract to remain with the Cavaliers, league source tells Yahoo.

Gilbert spends all ze money. With tax he's paying like $30 million a year for Iman Shumpert

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 40s40 seconds ago
Iman Shumpert has agreed to a four-year, $40M contract to remain with the Cavaliers, league source tells Yahoo.

Danny Green barely got more than Iman Shumpert.

Anthony Davis is either on roids or he's a space jam monstar.

He's a pretty solid 8-15th ranked SG, which given how much of a drop-off there is below him means he's pretty good.

Yeah but he can donk up a dribble drive like no other.

Yeah but he can donk up a dribble drive like no other.

avrq5t0szbvuwmfhyjel.gif

fnmhf3ghgqyoapm0wrcz.jpg

and i get that Philly got more #assets, but wtf do assets matter when you're a shitty team that still makes no sense three years into a rebuild

ETA:

Last edited:
Oh wow, the Kings are retarded, oh wow ..... I cannot believe this one. If they really gave PHI a 1st and full swap rights in 2 additional years. Vlade legit might make me pass out.

Unless there are some major protections on the Swaps I might proclaim this Kings/Sixers trade literally the DUMBEST TRADE IN NBA HISTORY from the Kings

Oh wow, the Kings are retarded, oh wow ..... I cannot believe this one. If they really gave PHI a 1st and full swap rights in 2 additional years. Vlade legit might make me pass out.

Three centers, neither of whom can really complement one another, with three power forwards who don't play any defense. I'm (Philly) cheesed to watch a Jason Thompson and Jahilil Okafor frontcourt lose 70 games next year.

Asik just got paid. Damn. Does he deserve 5/60 P'cans phans?

The 22 million they are taking on is pretty meaningless, Thompson and Landry might not even play for PHI.

The Kings legit are giving up Stauskus, a 1st, and two years of swap rights to clear 22 million. Nothing in return. It's absurd. Boderline criminal

The 22 million they are taking on is pretty meaningless, Thompson and Landry might not even play for PHI.

The Kings legit are giving up Stauskus, a 1st, and two years of swap rights to clear 22 million. Nothing in return. It's absurd. Boderline criminal

Yeah, I don't know how that makes sense (unless the draft rights Philly sent over are Saric's and even then it doesn't really make sense).

I'm just referring to the fact that in Hinkie's third off-season, I still have no idea wtf he is trying to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back