• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting one: Duke, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Arizona all had at least two picks in the first round. The top two scorers from which school will have the highest combined average PPG. Or something like that.

Also, we cut cable (have Roku) and the Bulls games are blacked here on League Pass. Most games are televised on Comcast Sports Net. Am I stuck to just illegal streams?

Looking like Broakim Noah is going to start the season coming off the bench, meaning Mirotic will start at the 4 with Pau at the 5. Seems like a defensive disaster. Also seems like the Pau-Gibson and Noah-Mirotic pairings make more sense, but in Hoibong I trust.

the main problem with parker (besides losing a step) is that he does not appear to realize he's lost it. he keeps playing hero ball. if he would just play a role e.g. distribute, drive and tear drop or dish, open looks he could still be serviceable in the system. as it stands he keeps trying to play like it's 2013 and it's just not.

the start to this season just feels so good for us long suffering dubs phans. all the haters hoping to see us fail, but it doesn't matter we got this.

tumblr_mc4ry3QYJd1qa76g7o1_400.gif

well you have to imagine lord pop will enlighten him

i don't know. parker seems like a bit of a donk and not in a #spursdonk kinda way. he says all the right things then goes out and keeps forcing it. that will be their biggest issue this season. can parker actually adjust.

Luke Walton continues to overachieve in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back