• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thabo suing NYPD for $50 million. Can't imagine he gets that much but he should get a good amount. He was found not guilty of obstructing government administration, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest in late September.

Can the hawks go back and play the cavs without his broken leg? ugh

Jimmer cut from the Spurs the day le bone returns.

Doubt Jimmer has an NBA future. He just got cut along with three randos nobody's ever heard of.

Yet JJ Redick is still a starter for an elite team.

they gave jimmer a legit shot. his contract was partially guaranteed so he made a few hundred thousand for a couple weeks work.

In honor of Jaybone's return, Niki Shooter has been freed and is likely to get some run with the Sixers. Surely you have some thoughts on this, Bone

The clips have their best team on paper ever

Time to see if doc can really coach

the west is already heating up. if the clips are able to build good chemistry with their team they'll be tough. not sure you want to start talking shit this early.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...ers-couldnt-handle-their-business-in-playoffs

Klay is one to speak, he might have been the 4th or 5th most important player on his team in the finals at best.

Teams need luck to win the title. Some more than others. GS got the most breaks their way i've seen in 20+ years of watching the playoffs.

In honor of Jaybone's return, Niki Shooter has been freed and is likely to get some run with the Sixers. Surely you have some thoughts on this, Bone

I expect Dan marjele stats and no less if he can get healthy (jamie Skeen out clause)

Jay thoughts on Kevin Love's new wild, unkempt hairdo? And more generally how former fatties look with their new bods?

Yknow how Josh Smith seems over the hill... He's only 29 and younger than cp3

Don't see anyone beating the Cavs this year. You tell me right now that Love and Irving are playing in the finals, and it's a done deal.

Jay thoughts on Kevin Love's new wild, unkempt hairdo? And more generally how former fatties look with their new bods?

Have not seen it. Fat to skinny looks good in clothes but keep em out of bikinis. See sullinger got fat again. What an oaf. You get paid millions to be fit in your 20s and you can't pull rhat off?

i live in a van down by the river so i did not realize just how banged up the cavs are at the moment.

5. The Cavs must wish training camp started now: Thompson isn't the only key piece who didn't get a chance to get in rhythm with his teammates. James just had a back injection, Kevin Love missed most of the preseason, Irving could still be out for a while and Iman Shumpert probably won't be back until January. Cleveland is playing catch-up, and it should be thankful that its early-season schedule is relatively soft.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...o-re-sign-with-the-cavaliers-5-things-to-know

i won't matter in the grand scheme of things. it took them at least the first half of last season to get going. they should sit lebron out of every game that is not against an eastern contender.

Have not seen it. Fat to skinny looks good in clothes but keep em out of bikinis. See sullinger got fat again. What an oaf. You get paid millions to be fit in your 20s and you can't pull rhat off?
Sullinger eve had a fat intervention this summer

Sullinger eve had a fat intervention this summer

What exactly is a fat intervention. All your family and friends circle you and say how much they love you and think that you are a fatass? Is that how that goes? Well, he obviously kept all his reservations at the Cheesecake Factory this summer. Wow.

What exactly is a fat intervention. All your family and friends circle you and say how much they love you and think that you are a fatass? Is that how that goes? Well, he obviously kept all his reservations at the Cheesecake Factory this summer. Wow.
Exactly

Then supposedly he lost all this weight but has already gained it all back in the same offseason

B$, you doing the season-long props again this year? You should.

I could be persuaded. I'd be open to suggestions. I kinda want some real random ones. At least 3 Hoiberg coaching ones (including at least one McBuckets one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back