• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that Embiid refusing to use the walking boot is the most egregious thing from that article.

Refusing to eat healthy is pretty damn bad when you're already a big man with foot problems. I get the teenager thing, but he has a pretty limited window to get those checks

Refusing to do anything reasonable your boss wants you to do in your first year on the job is pretty bad especially if you're physically unable to do the main thing you're getting paid to do.

Refusing to do anything reasonable your boss wants you to do in your first year on the job is pretty bad especially if you're physically unable to do the main thing you're getting paid to do.

Yeah, you need to wait until year two or three until you check out, like the rest of us.

Damn. Sounds like Aquille Carr's not actually on any roster. :(

Feel like Milwaukee will be fun to watch, but the pieces don't really fit together that well. We'll see. Hope Jabari can stay healthy.

Their frontcourt is a little awkward but I think they pretty good

Giannis put on some weight

I think Giannis might be my favorite player.

Also, who should I adopt as my #1 team? Got too fed up with hornets & mj. I'll continue to root for them, check in on them every so often, etc., but can't get invested in them. How should I go about it?

Also, who should I adopt as my #1 team? Got too fed up with hornets & mj. I'll continue to root for them, check in on them every so often, etc., but can't get invested in them. How should I go about it?
Can't be a complete frontrunner

Somewhere with either a wake player or city you like or player

C'mon Young Buck. It's pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back