• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

guess i didn't realize UGA fans were such douchebags.

is there any SEC fanbase not made up of relentless jackasses?

UGa claims the 1942 title where they lost to an unranked Auburn team and didn't top the AP poll (there were no other active polls at the time). You decided retroactively to award it to yourself. Claiming random ass titles on very thin basis is the most authentic thing any college football program can do.

Not even close to the same thing.

And you know that.

I don’t even dislike vad but the way he posts somehow makes me want to cheer for whatever team he’s making absurd hate posts over or cheer against whatever team he is fanboying over that day

I kinda like undefeated UCF with a Peach Bowl win over Auburn national champion better than Ga Tech as 12-0-1 with a team against an awful UNC-CH team and a fucking Citrus Bowl win over a middling Nebraska team. 1990 is what helped lead to the BCS.

Whaaa? Biff doesn't like Georgia Tech? No way.

This Vad person seems to think that Georgia fans won't venture inside 285, but I could have sworn there were enough Georgia fans at the SECCG to fill Grant Field. I expect the same Monday night.

Elko has left ND to join Jimbo at Texas A&M. I haven’t seen a salary yet, but bet it’s around $2 million a year.

Elko has left ND to join Jimbo at Texas A&M. I haven’t seen a salary yet, but bet it’s around $2 million a year.

Really kind of surprised. Selling to the highest bidder. Although perhaps he can't be blamed given that asst. coaches typically get left out in the cold on short notice.

Really kind of surprised. Selling to the highest bidder. Although perhaps he can't be blamed given that asst. coaches typically get left out in the cold on short notice.

Or, hear me out here, he's a guy who just got offered a lot of money to do his job.

Not many people here would turn down that kind of money to do their job.

Back