• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

It's really cool to see a team able to execute plays perfectly. Clemson just executed a perfect quick kick to down it inside the one. Just amazing.

Perfect execution by them on blowing a live play dead and overturning a catch without evidence too

Arkansas looking like they are going to lose to 1-7 Coastal Carolina. Bye bye Brett.

What the hell is State doing? Down 10, a few minutes left, taking their sweet ass time

OK, somebody beat Wisconsin. A CFP without the B1G would be LOVELY

Ohio State gets crushed
Penn State loses
Wisconsin's schedule, lol

I kinda feel like the Brent Venables “hold me back” act is fake hustle.

I don’t want to, but I really like Dabo. First words out of his mouth are to give credit to State and their fans

GT will need to pull an upset at home against either VT or UGa to make a bowl. Would be one of the best teams in a while to not be bowl eligible

GT will need to pull an upset at home against either VT or UGa to make a bowl. Would be one of the best teams in a while to not be bowl eligible

Will have played the #1 SOS nationally (@Miami, @Clemson, UGa is just ... ooooooof) and lost an OOC game to the hurricane, but honestly - the loss today was just terrible. Feels like the stuffing has been knocked out of this team.

Back