• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

I guess Tebow will be lobbying for Bama to get the 4th spot like he was doing earlier on ESPN. As much as I detest Ohio State, I would rather see them in the playoff over another SEC team. The last thing we need is a similar situation to the LSU-Alabama title game a while back.

If I’m the #1 seed, I’d MUCH rather play Ohio State than Alabama. So I think Bama gets the nod. It’s a close call, though.

It may come down to whether the committee wants a rematch of the semis or final in the 1/4 game. I think Clemson would curb stomp either one. Shame UCF won't get a shot over OSU or Bama.

Screw you, Miami. Could have been the second ACC team by just showing up last week and playing a decent game tonight.

I expected Clemson to win, but I don't believe they're this good. 38-0 in an ACCCG is beyond reasonable for two top teams like this. UGA won big today; Richt is losing embarrassingly.

Wake was one of four teams to hold Clemson under 30 all season.

Why are they competing men vs women for $100k tuition at throwing footballs?

Are you implying something??? :)

The woman won the contest at halftime of the SEC Championship today, pretty handily.

I tried to watch the more competitive Big 10 game and I had to turn back to the ACC blowout.

So the question is, if you are the committee, do you want the four best teams, or do you want the B10 champ? Wisconsin would be wiped at this point by Oklahoma, Clemson, or Georgia.

It's so much less enjoyable watching football on FOX. I'm sorry guys, you may love Gus, but he sucks at football.

I expected Clemson to win, but I don't believe they're this good. 38-0 in an ACCCG is beyond reasonable for two top teams like this. UGA won big today; Richt is losing embarrassingly.

I was expecting a blowout after the way they beat the Cocks last week.

Ok, five minutes left, anyone watching this game believe that Hornibrook can drive down the field for a Wisconsin victory? OSU playing against two sub par QB's in back to back weeks. The B10 is so weak.

Back