• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

I can’t believe the turf got messed up. The BIG is so #smalltime

If they weren’t child rapist enablers, it would be funny if the committee selected penn state over tosu this year.

Interception. What a surprise. Looking forward to watching the B10 get their asses handed to them again next month.

Wisconsin should play Miami in a bowl game to see who sucks more.

Just came here to post that Wiscy qb was so bad. Every pass looked like a struggle. I haven’t watched them all year but woof. Surely he’s not THAT bad rite?

The easy pick for the committee is to go with the conference champ, OSU. The right pick is Alabama, or even USC. Committee will go the easy route. Congrats Buckeyes!

Yeah. Alabama lost @ Auburn by less than Georgia did. Who knows what happens if Bama gets them away from Auburn. Or were healthier.

Also Washington beat no one last year and played a shitty schedule yet got a bid over a 2-loss Big Ten champ. Only reason the decision would be different this year is politics and getting one team in from each conference

The easy pick for the committee is to go with the conference champ, OSU. The right pick is Alabama, or even USC. Committee will go the easy route. Congrats Buckeyes!

This. Though they basically said conference champs don’t matter last year when they picked tosu.

They said tOSU matters.

Also people do realize that one of the thirteen members of the committee is the Ohio state athletic director (dumb that anyone associated with current teams is on the committee). I can’t imagine who he will make an extreme push for.

He can't be in the room when Ohio State is discussed but the committee members have to say why they weren't chosen when he comes back in. Another excuse for them to take the weak way out

Last edited:
Right. That's why Alabama should be the #4 seed, not the #3

Also people do realize that one of the thirteen members of the committee is the Ohio state athletic director (dumb that anyone associated with current teams is on the committee). I can’t imagine who he will make an extreme push for.

Dumb that any ADs are on this committee. Don't they have to D their A?

Back