• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

Yeah, but all of that bush league cut blocking could really hurt somebody. There is no place for it in major college football. I mean, UGA is playing for a national title and GT is just playing out the string. It's dirty.

(according the UGA fan that told me this)

That's how dorks play football.

So, JT Barrett apparently had his knee scoped on Sunday following the cameraman incident (and prior issues), but is still going to start on Saturday? Something sounds fishy to me.

So, JT Barrett apparently had his knee scoped on Sunday following the cameraman incident (and prior issues), but is still going to start on Saturday? Something sounds fishy to me.

Haskins is better anyway.

Love UGA +2.5 over Auburn
Like Clemson -9 over Miami
Intrigued by TCU +7 over Oklahoma
Leaning OSU -6 over Wisconsin (though I'd like Wiscy to win)

This is very much in order of confidence, in case that isn't clear.

Stanford dudes making some crazy catches

I gave up on Stanford after the blew 1st and goal and then give up a 99 yard drive. Arcega-Whiteside was a huge recruiting miss.

Well done, USC. Up 3, 4th and 2 in 4 down territory with 37 seconds left. Go for it and get it and win.

This Memphis-UCF AAC Championship game is very entertaining. Great defensive plays within 28-24 shootout. If you're a fan of RPO, you will love this.

Last edited:
What a crazy end of regulation. Two delay of game calls that weren't blown dead that helped the offense.

Crazy risky pitch for the first play of an OT possession.

LOL. Just got an alert that Frost will be Nebraska's head coach.

Mah Dogs. I keep saying, hard to beat a good team twice in the same season. Hard to beat a good team in consecutive seasons. But if you do, that's a big accomplishment.

After Auburn beat Bama, I just assumed they were the best team in the SEC. This beatdown they're suffering just stuns me.

Back