• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

Alabama looks like a good team who hasn't played another good team all season.

Clemson-Miami winner is for sure in as 1-loss ACC champ

Georgia-Auburn winner is for sure in as either 1-loss SEC champ or 2-loss SEC champ with 3 top-5 wins

If Oklahoma wins the Big12 and Wisconsin wins the Big10, Bama is getting left out because they're not getting in over an undefeated Big10 champ or 1-loss Big12 champ.

If OU and/or Wisconsin lose, I think 1-loss non-champ Bama gets in ahead of a 2-loss conf champ tOSU or TCU.

Georgia-Auburn winner is for sure in as either 1-loss SEC champ or 2-loss SEC champ with 3 top-5 wins

If Oklahoma wins the Big12 and Wisconsin wins the Big10, Bama is getting left out because they're not getting in over an undefeated Big10 champ or 1-loss Big12 champ.

If OU and/or Wisconsin lose, I think 1-loss non-champ Bama gets in ahead of a 2-loss conf champ tOSU or TCU.

This

OSU not getting in as a two-loss conference champion would be poetic justice.

Watching The Golden Domers get gored the last few weeks has been quite good. Elko needs to do some work.

Not really because it fucks up the ACC bowl process.

Notre Dame really is good for nothing

They'd be great fodder if ACC teams consistently beat them.

Looking over the bowl projections and I saw that UAB is 8-4 this year and headed to the Bahamas Bowl. That has got to be one of the best stories in college football this year, after having the program terminated 2 years ago and in its first season back going 8-4! I remember looking at the preseason rankings before the season and I think they were last in the rankings of FBS teams behind Charlotte. Really happy for them.

Why does the CFP love State so much? Somehow they're back in the top 25. Their best wins are Bc and Louisville. I don't understand. I guess it begs the question, would we have been ranked in the CFP if we would've handle our business saturday?

So still no chance for two ACC teams in the final four? Seems certainly back in the realm although unlikely

Back