• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

Miami left it all on the field against ND. Their last four games were just bad. Comeback win against UVa. Loss to Pitt. Blown out by Clemson. Loss to Wisconsin. They just weren't all that good.

A Mark Richt team falling short in a big game isn’t exactly a surprise.

He will never make a good pro. That performance today was absolutely dreadful. He is not good enough throwing the ball, his mechanics in the pocket stink. He looked pathetic when facing a good defense today.

PhDeac would draft him.

And have him coached up by Sumlin and Taggert who is a clear step up from Jimbo.

SEC is trash. Awesome that they have 2 teams in the playoff while the best conference has zero. We need an 8 team playoff. At least.

SEC is trash. Awesome that they have 2 teams in the playoff while the best conference has zero. We need an 8 team playoff. At least.

Remind me who the best conference is? Surely you’re not suggesting the Big 10.

Yes, talking about the conference that is currently 7-0 in bowls. But I just jinxed the shit out of Michigan.

I love Harbaugh for what he did for the 49ers, but I cannot understand why he has so much difficulty finding even decent college qb’s.

UGAs recruiting department

There’s nine new full-time employees in Georgia’s football office, most focused on recruiting, being paid more than $500,000 annually to fuel the operation. There’s also a phalanx of more than 60 support staff members, interns and students who have created one of the most vast and sophisticated recruiting ecosystems in college football.

https://sports.yahoo.com/georgia-ne...ck-sabans-process-game-changer-050129185.html

Yes, talking about the conference that is currently 7-0 in bowls. But I just jinxed the shit out of Michigan.

Bowl performance is an arbitrary indicator of conference strength. It’s a bunch of exhibition games. The Big 10 sucks, regardless of their brown record.

Back