• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Probably the weirdest stat on my team was Buffalo's D only getting 5 points in that ridiculous snowstorm against the lowly colts. They had zero point scoring plays - no sacks, picks, fumble recoveries, etc. Pretty wild given how horrible the weather was.

Intriguing waiver week as now targeting:

Bortles
Robert Woods
Dede Westbrook
Jonathan Stewart just sitting out there
Kerwynn Williams

Saints D, not available.

Why is Stewart available? The 3 weeks before this he had a 100 yard game, 1 TD, and 1 TD.

Intriguing waiver week as now targeting:

Bortles
Robert Woods
Dede Westbrook
Jonathan Stewart just sitting out there
Kerwynn Williams

Saints D, not available.

Why is Stewart available? The 3 weeks before this he had a 100 yard game, 1 TD, and 1 TD.

Yeah, that is ridiculous. I would avoid Woods and Bortles, though.

Speaking of Stewart and the semis - I'm not going to play him over Gurley or Kamara, but nobody looks great for my FLEX spot and Stewart has been nuts lately.

START 1 FLEX:

Jonathan Stewart v GB (interesting)
Robby Anderson @ NO (meh)
Marqise Lee v HOU (interesting)

I would ride the hot hand and go w/Stewart. He looked very good last week and they seem to be more cautious w/Cam near the goal line...

I'm coming back to the well. Thanks to Nonny, Jmanslow, and DV7 for the consensus responses that earned me a trip to the semis.

This week WR is my conundrum

Need to start 2:

Kelvin Benjamin
Marquise Goodwin
Jordy Nelson
Sammy Watkins
Dede Westbrook

I'm coming back to the well. Thanks to Nonny, Jmanslow, and DV7 for the consensus responses that earned me a trip to the semis.

Need to start 2:

Kelvin Benjamin
Marquise Goodwin
Jordy Nelson
Sammy Watkins
Dede Westbrook

With Rodgers back, Jordy seems like a no-brainer. I'd take Watkins 2nd over Queen Latifah.

Need to start 2:

Kelvin Benjamin
Marquise Goodwin
Jordy Nelson
Sammy Watkins
Dede Westbrook

Jordy is a must play assuming Rodgers does play.

Second WR is between Marquise and Dede. Marquise is likely the safer play, but Dede has a great matchup with his speed. I'd likely go Goodwin but would be very tempted by Dede.

Goodwin (4.27 40) vs HOU: 6/106
Richardson (4.40 40) vs HOU: 6/105/2
Lockett (4.40 40) vs HOU: 6/121
Cooks (4.33 40) vs HOU: 5/131/2
Hilton (4.34 40) vs HOU: 5/175/2

Dede Westbrook (4.34 40) vs HOU: Week 15

- - - Updated - - -

Rivers vs KC
Rodgers vs Car
I have this same decision in a league. Leaning Rodgers but TBD.

hmmm....and I had Dede and Marquise slotted in as my 2 early picks. 19 out of 20 in the Pit league brings my gut instincts seriously into question though. Nice to get some Nonny validity for the thoughts

Last edited:

Need to start 2:

Kelvin Benjamin
Marquise Goodwin
Jordy Nelson
Sammy Watkins
Dede Westbrook

Goodwin and Nelson

Need to start 2:

Kelvin Benjamin
Marquise Goodwin
Jordy Nelson
Sammy Watkins
Dede Westbrook

Lordy Jordy and Goodwin

I like Westbrook but seems too risky too me

Jordy is a must play assuming Rodgers does play.

Second WR is between Marquise and Dede. Marquise is likely the safer play, but Dede has a great matchup with his speed. I'd likely go Goodwin but would be very tempted by Dede.

Goodwin (4.27 40) vs HOU: 6/106
Richardson (4.40 40) vs HOU: 6/105/2
Lockett (4.40 40) vs HOU: 6/121
Cooks (4.33 40) vs HOU: 5/131/2
Hilton (4.34 40) vs HOU: 5/175/2

Dede Westbrook (4.34 40) vs HOU: Week 15

- - - Updated - - -

I have this same decision in a league. Leaning Rodgers but TBD.

Yeah, it would be easier but Rivers has been on fire over the past month.

Dede Westbrook
Goodwin
Demaryius
Alfred Morris
J Stew
Hilton(unlikely)

Pick 2 Anonymous

Fill in 2 WR spots and 1 Flex spot

Dez @ Oakland
J. Landry @ Buffalo
Crabtree vs Dallas
Marqise Lee vs Houston
Jamaal Williams @ Carolina
J. McKinnon vs Cincy

(could sub in any other player at the Super Flex instead of Winston vs ATL or Ty Tay vs Miami) Dak @ Oakland my QB1

Fill in 2 WR spots and 1 Flex spot

Dez @ Oakland
J. Landry @ Buffalo
Crabtree vs Dallas
Marqise Lee vs Houston
Jamaal Williams @ Carolina
J. McKinnon vs Cincy

(could sub in any other player at the Super Flex instead of Winston vs ATL or Ty Tay vs Miami) Dak @ Oakland my QB1

WRs: Bryant and Lee
FLEX: If McKinnon's shoulder isn't an issue, then I would say McKinnon. Otherwise, Williams.

Back