• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Semi-finals

. 5 ppr

Pick 3:

Jarvis Landry @ Buf
Stefon Diggs v. Cin
Alshon Jeffrey @ Giants with first game Foles
Corwder v. Arizona
Hunter Henry @ KC
CJ Anderson @ Ind tonight
Theo Riddick v. Chi

Leaning toward
Diggs, Jeffery, and Riddick

Landry probably has a higher floor, but lower ceiling than Jeffery (and Jeffrey has a better matchup), but Foles scares me

thoughts?

Semi-finals

. 5 ppr

Pick 3:

Jarvis Landry @ Buf
Stefon Diggs v. Cin
Corwder v. Arizona
Hunter Henry @ KC
Theo Riddick v. Chi

Leaning toward

Landry probably has a higher floor, but lower ceiling than Jeffery (and Jeffrey has a better matchup), but Foles scares me

thoughts?

Depends if you need a lot of points. If you're favored, I'd definitely go with Landry or even Crowder over Jeffrey.

For my 2nd flex spot I need to decide between:

J Williams @ CAR
A Morris @ OAK
Diggs vs CIN

Leaning Williams due to usage, but am very unsure with Rodgers back and a tough match-up.

The mismanagement of who to play has been my downfall this season.

Pick 3-
AJ Green
Golden Tate
Tyreek Hill
Mohamed Sanu

Pick 1-
Jonathan Stewart
Latavius Murray

My team is pretty good on paper but completely inconsistent, like not playing Stewart last week because he was going against the number 2 run defense and then he goes off, then this week a beat up bengals defense and an injured McKinnon says play Murray but what if Stewart goes off again like 2 of the last 3.

Fill in 2 WR spots and 1 Flex spot

Dez @ Oakland
J. Landry @ Buffalo
Crabtree vs Dallas
Marqise Lee vs Houston
Jamaal Williams @ Carolina
J. McKinnon vs Cincy

(could sub in any other player at the Super Flex instead of Winston vs ATL or Ty Tay vs Miami) Dak @ Oakland my QB1
Jamaal and Dez must plays.

Crabtree and Landry closer. Assuming Cooper doesn't play, I'd go Crabs. Way to beat BUF is on the ground and I'm expecting Dolphins give Drake 25+ touches. Runs vs short passes hurt the typical opportunities for Landry.

Depends if you need a lot of points. If you're favored, I'd definitely go with Landry or even Crowder over Jeffrey.

J Williams @ CAR
A Morris @ OAK
Diggs vs CIN

Leaning Williams due to usage, but am very unsure with Rodgers back and a tough match-up.

Help please. Could also bench Tyreke vs Chargers (great pass D) and start Diggs.

Maclin, Sanu, Baldwin, Hogan. I need to pick 2
Baldwin is the must play. Not scared of Trumaine Johnson this year and looks like he and Russ have found their rhythm. Rams also good against TE (not counting last week) which funnels more RZ targets away from Jimmy.

I'd go Sanu as the 2nd. Tampa giving up most points to opposing WRs and when playing against bad secondaries, it helps the #2 WR more than anyone else. He's also established a strong floor this season with TD upside.

What’s the logic behind Goodwin over Demaryius and Westbrook?

Westbrook is great, but he's going to be splitting touches with Lee. I have Demaryius and that dude is boom or bust, irrespective of the matchup seemingly, and with inconsistent QBs throwing him the ball. His role varies almost every week and I don't rely on him. I've had better luck with Thielen and Robby Anderson as WR2s/FLEX receivers this year.

Goodwin was easily the best receiver on that team and was pretty productive with awful QBs. Now, he has a real QB, a great matchup this week, and is long overdue for 70/80 yards + a TD. His upside is up there with Thomas and floor strikes me as higher since he doesn't have much competition for touches.

Semi-finals

. 5 ppr

Pick 3:

Jarvis Landry @ Buf
Stefon Diggs v. Cin
Corwder v. Arizona
Hunter Henry @ KC
Theo Riddick v. Chi

Leaning toward

thoughts?

I like your picks. Riddick is a solid play in PPR, but Green and Abdullah may take some of his touches this week. Henry vs. KC seems interesting, too. I'm not a Landry fan, but I agree with you that his floor is pretty high.

J Williams @ CAR
A Morris @ OAK
Diggs vs CIN

I think all three are solid plays, but I would go Diggs.

Actually it's pick 4

Using Diggs, Landry, Riddick and Jeffery, the other guy is favored by 1.6 pts.

May use Crowder.

In that case, I would go Diggs, Riddick, Jeffrey, and Landry. Outside of that, I would rank your other guys: Henry, Crowder, Anderson.

Pick 3-
AJ Green
Golden Tate
Tyreek Hill
Mohamed Sanu

Pick 1-
Jonathan Stewart
Latavius Murray

Green, Tate, Hill
Stewart

Who else are you starting? That team looks great.

Pick two out of:

Sam Perine
Marquise Goodwin
Brandin Cooks

Goodwin and Cooks. Goodwin is my favorite receiver this week outside of Antonio Brown and has a great match-up on top of that. Perine gets touches and could go nuts, but I leaned on him last week and got screwed. Cooks is due for a big week, too, and I wouldn't sleep on him.

Semi-finals

. 5 ppr

Pick 3:

Jarvis Landry @ Buf
Stefon Diggs v. Cin
Corwder v. Arizona
Hunter Henry @ KC
Theo Riddick v. Chi

Leaning toward

thoughts?

This is tough. Take Landry but then very close after that.

I have projections for Diggs, Crowder, and Alshon all very similar.

Diggs just hasn't impressed. Since coming back from his injury in week 8, he only has 1 TD and hasn't topped 80 yards. Cincy hasn't impressed lately but for the season, they're decent against WRs.

Alshon would be the easy answer if Wentz was playing. But the Giants without Janoris Jenkins is a great match-up. And Foles has shown a willingness to air the ball out.

Crowder disappointed last week against a difficult match-up but has been a target monster. Expecting PP to be on Doctson, this should open up the opportunities for Crowder in the slot. Think they run the offense through Perine and Crowder.

So Landry, Jeffery, Crowder. You mention Riddick but his role is up in the air with Abdullah likely back this week.

J Williams @ CAR
A Morris @ OAK
Diggs vs CIN

Jamaal and don't think it's close. Even with a healthy Aaron Jones, Jamaal dominated touch and snap count. Rodgers doesn't change much for me. If anything may even increase his ceiling (though agree it slightly hurts his floor).

Pick 3-
AJ Green
Golden Tate
Tyreek Hill
Mohamed Sanu

Pick 1-
Jonathan Stewart
Latavius Murray

Latavius, not close. Stewart is chasing points.

AJ despite going against Xavier Rhodes (who has struggled a bit this year compared to last).
Tyreek in a game that could be a shootout. Hate the cornerback match-up but don't think you can sit him.
Golden Tate: 8/10/9 targets last 3 weeks and Stafford looks healthy. Chicago defense isn't the same on the road.

Talked about Sanu earlier. Fine play, but like your other 3 better.

Pick two out of:

Sam Perine
Marquise Goodwin
Brandin Cooks

Cooks and Perine. Don't get cute.

I have Cooks as a top 10 WR in a likely shootout. He's disappointed last two weeks but trust this match-up and his upside.
Think Perine is set up for a great game. The only other guy in the backfield, Byron Marshall, got hurt last week setting Perine on an island this week. Likely good game script but the usual fear of him being removed from the game plan if down is gone given there's no one else.

Goodwin and Cooks. Goodwin is my favorite receiver this week outside of Antonio Brown and has a great match-up on top of that. Perine gets touches and could go nuts, but I leaned on him last week and got screwed. Cooks is due for a big week, too, and I wouldn't sleep on him.
:confused:

In the three weeks since the Bye (vs. SEA, @ CHI, and vs. HOU), Goodwin has averaged 8.3 targets per game, 6 catches per game, and 94.3 yards per game.

You're the pro, but I really like Goodwin's potential against Tennessee's secondary.

Back